E&E News, publisher of environment and energy-focused news for professionals, is looking to bring aboard a Business Development Specialist to research, track & help strengthen relationships with potential clients/partners – scroll down for Natural Resources Reporter and Reporting Internship (paid position) listings
DC Councilmember Charles Allen is seeking a Communications Director (scroll to find; at top) to lead media relations and outreach efforts, develop and direct a strategic communications plan, and manage and operate online presence and social media strategy.
The National Ready Mixed Concrete Association is looking bring aboard a Director of Government Affairs (scroll find; in middle) for a range of lobbying & issue advocacy duties; prior Hill experience desired – apply by Dec. 15
The American College of Nurse-Midwives seeks Communications Intern (scroll to find; at bottom) of the part-time variety – social media skills & knowledge of healthcare-related issues are among their wants for the post.
Specialty Graphics Imaging Association
Legislative Affairs Specialist – $64k-100k – apply by Nov. 14
Pew Charitable Trusts
- Outreach Officer, Flood-Prepared Communities
- Officer, Drug Spending Research Initiative
- Officer supporting the Outback to Oceans Australia program – Darwin, NT – apply by Nov. 25
American University – Senior Admin Assistant, School of Communication – $35k-$38k
Library of Congress – Energy Policy Analyst – $77k-$100k – apply by Nov. 14
- Defense Capability Advisor – $60k – apply by Nov. 28
- Healthcare Coordinator – $19/hr – apply by Dec. 4
- Senior Policy Advisor, International Appointments – $56k – New York – apply by Nov. 22
- Project Manager, Strategy Team
- Business Reporter for Quartz – New York
- Data Visualization Fellow – one year term, starting Jan. 2017
- Editorial Fellow – one year term, starting Jan. 2017 – DC or New York
U.S Navy Fleet and Family Readiness – Electronic Media Specialist – $16-$18/hr – knowledge of digital media software applications and tools including Adobe Flash, Dreamweaver, Director, Photoshop, Fireworks desired – Little Creek Amphibious Base, Norfolk/Va. Beach area – apply by Nov. 16
Museum of the City of New York – Director of Communications & Marketing (pdf) – New York
... and finally: are you one of those folks who’s made an “if he wins, I’m out of here” proclamation, but don’t really have a plan to follow through? In the event you can figure out a way to qualify to live/work in Barbados, this Personal Assistant post supporting the UK High Commissioner of Barbados might be your escape hatch – BD$73k salary works out to about $37k of USA fun-bucks – apply by Nov. 27
Best wishes for lovely Armistice/Remembrance/Veterans Day from your favorite™ public affairs jobs resource.