Our friends at kglobal are looking to add an Account Supervisor with 6-8 years of relevant experience in public relations or related fields to their downtown DC-based team
The National Cherry Blossom Festival has just shared this Admin Assistant (pdf) opportunity with us – min. 2 years experience in non-profit event planning or comparable office environment desired – we think this year’s official poster would make a nice Christmas gift or office purchase, as well.
American Planning Association – Government Affairs Associate – seeking candidates with strong communication & political advocacy skills along with an understanding of the legislative process, particularly in areas related to urban planning & development.
New with the American Enterprise Institute since our Dec. 1 check-in:
- Research Assistant supporting the Marilyn Ware Center for Security Studies
- Research Assistant, Education Policy Studies
- Research Fellow, Education Policy Studies
Mystery association in the consumer rights arena – Director of Government Affairs & Communications – home-based/telecommute position – $55k-$70k – 3-4 years’ experience in Capitol Hill, campaign, grassroots advocacy, or non-profit setting required.
Mystery Reston-based nonprofit – Public Relations Manager – 6+ years of proven experience in public relations & partnering with the media required – search managed by the BOSS Group
Maryland-National Capital Park and Planning Commission
Vice President for Communications – 8+ years’ experience in communications advocacy required.
Global Health Corps – Communications & Advocacy Coordinator/Fellow supporting the Pink Ribbon Red Ribbon partnership fighting women’s cancers – $1,100/mo + housing/utilities & other benefits – apply by Jan. 18
American Health Care Association (scroll to find)
External Affairs Director – 5+ years of experience in external affairs, stakeholder engagement, public relations or similar field required
Global Environment & Technology Foundation – Communications Manager – 2-3 years of related experience desired, along intermediate to advanced level skills in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat) using a Mac – apply by Jan. 6
Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Deputy Director, Government Relations
- Communications Officer, Media & External Relations – 18-month term, starting in Mar./Apr. 2017 – Seattle, WA
Johns Hopkins University – Baltimore, MD
- Communications Specialist, School of Public Health – $41k-$50k
- Senior Associate Director of Development, Business School – $65k-$90k
- Website Specialist, School of Education – $41k-$56k
- Development Coordinator – $32k-$44k
- Gift Planning Coordinator – $16-$18/hr
Powell Tate – Intern, Summer 2017 – full-time/paid position – apply by Mar. 3