Our friends at the United Nations Foundation have passed along this fresh Communications Manager post supporting their Shot@Life program promoting childhood immunization worldwide – at least 10 years of relevant experience in communications and/or public relations and media relations desired.
We have it on good authority that Crosby~Volmer International Communications is still actively recruiting a digitally savvy Account Supervisor – your 5+ years’ experience should demonstrate media relations expertise and ability to respond to the ever-changing nature of the media landscape.
- Internal Communications Advisor – $52k – apply by Jan 13
- Head of Press, Politics & Government Affairs – $60k – Boston, MA – apply by Jan. 15
- Trade & Investment Adviser, Life Sciences – $65k – San Francisco, CA – apply by Jan. 15
- Business Development Associate – $20/hr – Atlanta, GA – apply by Jan 18
- National Manager, Fundraising Marketing & Community Engagement
- National Manager, Development & Fundraising
- Development & Fundraising Coordinator
- Graphic Designer
Monumental Sports & Entertainment
- Graphic Designer
- Junior Motion Graphics Designer – part-time
- Strategy, Research & Digital Marketing Intern
SEIU – Research Associate, Healthcare Campaign – seeking candidates with at least 2 years’ work or academic experience in research, with demonstrated ability in quantitative or qualitative research,
- Events Director, Government Executive Media Group
- Outreach & Events Specialist, Policy Brands Roundtable
Betheseda-based communications cabal Van Eperen seeks Account Supervisor with a strong understanding of the political landscape of Maryland, and, in particular, Montgomery County.
The Milton Hershey School is seeking a Digital Design Assistant to produce compelling videos and online content to showcase the unique personality & offerings at the Hershey, PA institution
Pew Research Center
- Research Associate, Public Safety Performance Project
- Officer, International Boreal Conservation Campaign/Campaign Project Management – Seattle, WA
- Officer, International Boreal Conservation Campaign/Campaign Strategies – Seattle, WA
… and finally: how about taking a break from the PR/communications/advocacy life and putting your previous retail experience to work as Gift Shop Manager at Brookside Gardens under the employ of the Maryland National Parks & Planning Commission – $46k-$78k
Looking for something fun tonight? We never miss the Festivus (scroll down for details) holiday frolic at taking place this evening at Rustico in Alexandria. We can already taste (and feel the effects) of that first Mad Elf. Have a great break/holiday/Hanukkah and Merry Christmas from your favorite™ public affairs jobs resource.