OCG PR is looking for a Senior Director, Federal Practice (scroll to find) to establish & run their DC outpost – ideal candidate will have 7+ years of proven communication expertise & government procurement experience.
The Center for Science in the Public Interest is in search mode with a Manager of Online Communications skilled in writing/proofreading, social media applications, content management systems & photo-editing software.
Catholic Charities DC is searching for Principal Gift Officer with significant fundraising experience; familiarity with local Catholic community a plus, as well as knowledge of Raiser’s Edge, is preferred.
The United Way of the National Capital Area has passed along Creative Intern and Marketing Tech Intern posts available for the Spring 2017 term
Global education nonprofit American Councils has dropped by the comments section to share assorted Intern (scroll to find) opportunities in marketing & communications, development & fundraising, and study abroad programs – a Country Representative spot in Dakar, Senegal is also available.
Winter/Spring Research Intern and Communications Intern opportunities are available with the Syria Institute – interest/knowledge of Middle East politics & military developments a plus
- California Democrat – Legislative Assistant
- Small Business Committee, Democratic Staff – Professional Staff Member
- Rep. Raul Ruiz (D-CA) – Caseworker – Palm Desert, CA – apply by Dec. 12
- Rep. Robert Brady (D-PA) – Intern
- Ways & Means Committee, Democratic Staff – Intern
- Texas Democrat – Intern
Here’s a very fresh Media Associate opportunity with Church World Service – $45k-$55k – experience successfully placing stories and generating positive press coverage in local & national media outlets desired
New with the Sierra Club since our mid-Oct. check-in:
- Senior Campaign Representative, Clean Infrastructure
- Campaign Analyst, Movement Building/Beyond Coal Campaign
- Electric Sector Analyst, Research & Evaluation, Beyond Coal Campaign
- Campaign Representative, Beyond Coal Campaign – Arlington, Richmond or Norfolk, Va.
George Washington University
- Senior Marketing Associate, School of Public Health
- Associate Director of Institutional Giving, Medical School
UNICEPTA USA is looking for a part-time Coding Assistant/Media Researcher – remote-based
University of Virginia – Charlottesville, Va.
- Donor Relations Coordinator – $45k-$47k
- Senior Coordinator, Alumni Engagement & Communications supporting the School of Nursing Alumni & Development Office – $47k-$52k