Verto Solutions, a DC-based professional management firm, is looking for a Communications Associate with 4-6 years’ PR experience to help support food, agriculture, and science-related clients. Association experience and website update skills a plus.
The National Recreation & Park Association has just passed these along to us:
Intern (scroll to find) with some knowledge of political campaigns for the Spring semester – paid position.
Sister Cities International – Communications Director – did you know that Arlington’s (yes, we know, it’s really a county but apparently SCI’s cool about that kind of thing) international siblings are: Coyoacan, Mexico; Aachen, Germany; Reims, France; San Miguel, El Salvador; and Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine?
Fresh opportunities with Women for Women International:
Senior Content & Media Strategist – 7+ years journalism or PR/communications experience required; healthcare communications background preferred
M+R – Account Coordinator – 6 months to one year of earned media & communications experience required – DC, New York, Los Angeles, or San Francisco, CA
U.S. Global Leadership Council
Director of Communications opportunity with the African Wildlife Foundation – at least 10 years of years of related experience required, including significant work in media relations & strategic communications.
We won’t make you wait until our usual Thursday check-in with the Brookings Institution to see this Communications Manager supporting their Global Economy & Development Program and the Center for Universal Education
New opportunities via Talent Market:
- R Street Institute – Senior Project Manager – experience managing foundation or corporate grants particularly valued
- Bill of Rights Institute – Marketing Director – prior classroom teaching experience among desired attributes/skills
This Account Manager/Account Director opportunity is new since our mid-January check-in with Porter-Novelli – issues management expertise in food & nutrition; beverage experience or experience managing sugar-related issues are a plus – DC or New York
Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence
Media Relations Manager (scroll to find) – $76k-$100k – 5-8 years’ relevant experience required; military & spokesperson background a plus.
New since our early-Dec. check-in with Oxfam America:
- Communications Advisor, Extractive Industries
- Senior Advisor, Corporate & Tax Responsibility – DC or Boston, MA
George Washington University
- Senior Marketing Associate, Milken Institute School of Public Health
- Executive Director of Development, School of Business
- Associate Director, Engineering School Alumni Programs