The DCI Group is actively recruiting for an Account Associate with 1-2 years’ work experience to join the team; campaign-style issue research experience & proficiency in social networking tools considered plusses.
Montgomery County, MD – Public Information Officer (search general/professional category or use keyword IRC24114) – $62k-$103k – apply by Jan. 28
- Rep. Jerry McNerney (D-CA) – Communications Director
- Florida Democrat – Staff Assistant
- Office of the House Clerk – Senior Communications Designer – to $72k – apply by Jan. 31
- Office of the House Clerk – Content & Multimedia Producer – to $48k – apply by Jan. 31
- Rep. Bill Posey (R-FL) – Intern
- Rep. Rob Wittman (R-VA) – Intern – apply by Feb. 1
- Rep. Ted Budd (R-NC) – Intern
- Space, Science & Technology Committee, Republican Staff – Intern
We won’t make you wait until the usual Friday mentions of opportunities at the Pew Charitable Trusts to see this very fresh Communications Manager post.
These healthcare/health policy-focused posts appear to be new since last Friday’s check-in with APCO Worldwide:
Content Producer – $60k-$70k – fluency in Spanish required – search managed by the Creative Group
These Policy Advisor and (or?) Senior Policy Advisor posts with Mercy Corps appear to be new with since our early-Dec. check-in
Lupus Foundation of America
- Communications Specialist
- National Manager, Fundraising Marketing & Community Engagement
- National Manager, Development & Fundraising
- Development & Fundraising Coordinator
- Junior Designer – contract position
National Cooperative Business Association – Communications Manager (scroll to find) – part-time – seeking candidates with a broad set of skills in areas including layout & design, printing/publishing, digital media/social media, and video production.