Additional Thursday update: this may be too late in the game to help you, but we did just stumble onto these Federal Relations/Public Affairs Assistant and Federal Relations Assistant opportunities at the Association of American Universities with an apply today, Jan. 12 deadline.
Today's haul has you helping with the hauling in service of the USDA or UVa. Safe travels to all.
Apprio is seeking an experienced Communications Analyst (scroll to find) to support the USAID Global Development Lab – your 4-6 years’ relevant will ideally demonstrate strong media pitching/placement chops.
Sphere Consulting has put out the call for a PAC/Fundraising & Corporate Events Director with superior organizational & communications skills; event management experience a plus.
The National Alliance for Public Charter Schools is actively seeking a Federal Policy Government Relations Coordinator with at least 2 years of advocacy, policy, Hill, or communications experience; previous experience with education reform issues a plus.
The United States Fashion Industry Association is seeking a Marketing & Communications Coordinator with at least one 1 year of experience in marketing, sales, and/or event planning; Adobe Creative Suite skills a plus.
The Food Safety & Inspection Service seeks Public Affairs Specialist who can also handle duties piloting the USDA Food Safety Discovery Zone vehicle & trailer, so you’ll need to be capable of acquiring a Class B Commercial Drivers License – $54k-$103k – apply by Jan. 18
- Rep. John Delaney (D-MD) – Legislative Assistant
- Rep. Rod Blum (R-IA) – Intern
- Rep. Ben Ray Luján (D-NM) – Intern and Press Intern
- Rep. Albio Sires (D-NJ) – Intern
- SoCal MoC – Press Intern
- Rules Committee, Democratic Staff – Intern
Press Officer – minimum 3 years’ experience in communications & media relations required; issue advocacy background preferred.
- Graduate Research Fellow supporting the Religious Freedom Center – apply by Apr. 15
- Development Intern – apply by May 1
- You possess knowledge of Tibetan language & and a grad/advanced degree in Tibetan Studies or related discipline to bring to your role as Tibetan Content Specialist supporting UVa’s Tibet Center – $25/hr – apply by Jan. 16
- You can live with a set of duties that include: driving the band van, transporting guests, transporting food and drinks, picking up supplies and copies, dropping off promo materials to local middle schools and high schools, etc, in your service a part-time Marching Band Admin & Events Assistant to the Cavalier Marching Band – $18k-$23k