We're not back to full strength yet, but we've got some fine direct-to-us submissions (everything prior to the Capitol Hill listings) that we needed to share with you.
The National Home Infusion Association is in the market for a dynamic, self-directed Marketing Communications Manager (scroll to find) with 3-5 years of communications experience, preferably in healthcare; exceptional writing & proofreading skills with impeccable attention to details a must – Metro -proximate Old Town Alexandria location.
Downtown DC-based communications cabal kglobal seeks an Account Supervisor with 6-8 years of relevant experience in public relations or related fields; strong project management, media relations & writing/editing skills also required.
The Consumer Healthcare Products Association has a fresh Director, Communications & Media Relations opportunity suited for aspirants with 7-10 years of experience in communications & media relations; background in crisis management and healthcare communications/advocacy also desired.
The Urban Institute has just passed along this Email Outreach Manager post – 5+ years’ experience, ideally in digital communications or email marketing in a nonprofit or public policy setting required; proficiency with email marketing platforms & CRM systems, particularly Salesforce, is valued.
VOX Global reports they still have a spot on the roster for a Public Affairs Intern for the Spring 2017 (as in, right now) term – paid position – top notch research, analytical & communication skills required.
The Center for Strategic and International Studies is seeking a Communications & Social Media Intern to help develop & manage CSIS’s social media channels, along with admin & outreach work foe External Relations team – starting ASAP – apply by Jan 31.
Squared Communications seeks Public Relations Intern (scroll to find) with excellent communication skills, creative mindset, and attentiveness to details – $11/hr – February start date preferred for this full-time post.
- Congresswoman Dina Titus (D-NV) – Intern
- Rep. Ralph Abraham (R-LA) – Intern
- Rep. Lucille Roybal-Allard (D-CA) – Intern
- NC Democrat – Intern
Campaign for Tobacco Free Kids
- Latin American Communications Consultant – excellent Spanish language skills required; knowledge of Portuguese deemed extremely helpful.
- Youth Advocacy Intern – Feb.-May/June 2017 term
- Senior Associate, Brand Marketing & Fundraising
- Major Gift Officer – location flexible in WV
- Major Gift Officer – San Francisco, CA
- Event Specialist – Louisville, KY
Reveille Group – see also main careers page
- Marketing & Communications Consultant
- Communications and Business Development Coordinator – part-time – described as an admin role