IBM is looking for two External Relations Professionals to provide communications support for its global Government and Regulatory Affairs team – 6+ years of communications/PR experience required, as well background in issues/reputation management/rapid response.
PEN America, defender of free expression & supporter of persecuted writers, seeks Washington Director with 7+ years’ experience in public advocacy, preferably relating to free expression, civil liberties, international affairs and/or human rights.
The League of Conservation Voters is actively searching for
- Legislative Representative, Climate & Energy – apply by Feb. 15
- Legislative Representative, Lands – apply by Feb. 15
DC Dept. of Energy & Environment – Public Affairs Specialist – $70k-$89k – apply today, Feb. 1
Human Rights Campaign – Political Research Coordinator – 1-2 years of political research, campaign, government, or legal experience desired.
- Texas Democrat – Press Secretary/Scheduler
- Florida Democrat – Director of Scheduling/Special Assistant
- Rep. Dan Newhouse (R-WA) – Intern
- Rep. Martha McSally (R-AZ) – Intern
- California Democrat – Intern
- North Carolina MoC – Intern
Booz Allen Hamilton
- Communications Specialist
- Senior Communications Specialist
- Junior Communications Specialist – Atlanta, GA
Government Relations Admin Assistant – $50k+ - prior Hill and strong executive assistant/admin skills are musts
Communications Lead supporting the Managerial Reporting Project – $48k-$60k – Charlottesville, Va.