Millennial research & advocacy group Young Invincibles has shared this fresh Digital Campaign Manager (pdf)post suited for those among you with excellent strategic instincts for political advocacy and the ability to craft compelling content on a variety of digital channels.
From a tip in Wednesday’s comments, we bring you this Digital Communications Intern opportunity with the American Financial Services Association – apply by Feb. 28
Executive Assistant – 3+ years related experience required
- Staff Correspondent for Government Executive
- Exec Assistant to the Publisher – New York
- Editor for the Quartz Index – New York
- Technology Deputy Editor, Quartz – New York
Chief Communications & Marketing Officer – top-notch communications & leadership skills required.
Americans for Safe Access (to medical marijuana)
- Advancement Assistant, Asian Pacific American Center (scroll to find) – apply by Feb. 8
- Advancement Specialist/Stewardship Writer (scroll to find) – apply by Feb. 14
- Director, National Museum of African Art – $240k-$325k – apply by Feb. 24
… and finally: here's your chance to serve as the British Embassy's guy or gal far afield from their Massachusetts Ave. HQ:
- Admin Assistant – part-time – $13/hr – Las Vegas, NV – apply by Feb. 19
- Political & Digital Communications Officer – BBD$73k ($38k U.S) – Bridgetown, Barbados – apply by Mar 2