1) The Campaign for Tobacco-Free Kids has just passed along this Head of Campaigns & Strategy for International Industry Accountability opportunity – 7+ years’ experience in developing, implementing, and overseeing campaigns related to a corporate sector required, as well as In-depth knowledge of industry strategies & tactics to used influence public health policy.
2) While this Director of Government Relations (pdf) post with the National Network to End Domestic Violence notes priority status for applications received by Mar. 15, it was just passed along to us yesterday, so it appears they’re still looking for quality applicants – $89k-$105k – extensive legislative/advocacy experience desired.
3) The Association for Accessible Medicines is seeking a Director of Communications (pdf) with 5+ years’ experience & exceptional writing & editing skills; healthcare-related background highly desirable.
4-5) Fresh opportunities with Fintrac, a consulting company developing agricultural solutions to end hunger and poverty.
- Program Manager – fluency in Spanish required
- Contracts & Grants Manager – Spanish language skills preferred
- Intern, Strategic Communications (13383) – apply by Apr. 21
- Intern, Internal Communications (13384) – apply by Apr. 21
- Research Assistant, Executive Office
- Project Assistant, Eurasia Center – contractor status
- Project Assistant, Development Operations – contractor status – Russian language skills desired
13) Georgetown University – Development Associate, Parents
14) Hill+Knowlton Strategies – Fellow, Corporate Advisory Practice – 6-month term – $15/hr
15-16) Inter-American Development Bank
- Brand Marketing & Communications Consultant – contract position; 10-month term – fluency in Spanish required – apply by Mar. 20
- Communications Intern – apply by Mar. 24
18-19) Nature Conservancy
Vice President of Communications – Austin, TX – search managed by Talent Market
21) World Resources Institute – Communications/Operations Intern – 6-month term, starting in May – paid-position