Just as we were finalizing yesterday’s set that included this Coordinator, Marketing & Web Content opportunity with the National Grocers Association, someone was weighing in via the comments field with Manager, Meetings & Events and Manager, NGA Research & Education Foundation posts with the group.
DC Water – Coordinator, Water Communications – $71k-$119k – seeking candidates with minimum of three years’ experience in review and analysis of water & water quality related programs or public outreach & communications – apply by Mar. 23
International City/County Management Association – Public Relations Specialist (scroll to find) – at leat one year of related experience required, including background in establishing & maintaining relationships with local government officials.
- Senior Congressional Advisor – $80k – apply by Mar. 23
- U.S. Sector Lead, Capital Investment – New York – $86k – apply by Mar. 26
- Business Development Specialist, Life Sciences – Chicago, IL – $22/hr – apply by Mar. 26
American Bankers Association – Senior Marketing Manager – seeking candidates with experience leading & managing SEO/SEM, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
World Wildlife Fund – Communications Intern, Markets & Food – familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Special Projects Coordinator
- Senior Policy Analyst, Dynamic Modeling and Simulations – PhD in Economics preferred
DC Bar Association – Digital & Social Media Specialist – minimum of 3 years’ experience required; background working in a membership association or a similar nonprofit organization a plus.
Pew Charitable Trusts – Associate, Flood-Prepared Communities – strong interpersonal & organizations skills are musts.
National Cattleman’s Beef Association (scroll to find)
Director of Development, Athletics & Recreation – 7-10 years of experience in development required, including demonstrated success in closing major gifts
International information & media analysis firm UNICEPTA seeks part-time Coding Assistant/Media Researcher – remote/telework position
Atlantic Media – Executive Assistant to the Head of Global Communications – outstanding record of achievement in current/past positions required
- Lead Organizer
- Online Organizer, Partnerships & Political Programs
- Data Director
- Digital Innovation Campaigner – DC or Oakland, CA
- Digital Marketing & Fundraising Coordinator – DC or Oakland, CA
- Online Organizer, Beyond Coal Campaign – DC; Austin, TX; Asheville, NC; Raleigh/Durham, NC or St. Petersburg, FL
- Polling & Research Fellow
Mystery law firm – Legislative Assistant/Government Relations Specialist – at least 2 years’ experience as a legislative assistant or in a similar role desired.
Fairfax County Office of Emergency Management – Interns – apply by May 26
… and finally: how does the title Trump Attaché grab you? While it would be surely more interesting were it describing a Presidential envoy role, your job instead entails VIP & guest services work for Trump Hotels.
Best wishes for a cheery-despite-the-chills-and-whatever-else-bedevils-you weekend from your favorite™ public affairs jobs resource.