The National WIC Association, a group representing more than 12,000 service provider agencies that offer nutrition education, breastfeeding support, health care & other family services, is recruiting for a Senior Policy Associate with 4+ years in policy related to health, public health, or nutrition.
Republican leadership development mainstay GOPAC seeks Digital Media Coordinator with experience managing social media campaigns & advising on emerging trends in video, mobile, and content marketing; previous politically-related work preferred.
Teva Pharmaceuticals – Director, U.S. Government Affairs – 8+ years of Capitol Hill experience & background in healthcare policy required.
New since our mid-Apr. check-in w/ Share Our Strength:
Marketing & Communications Specialist (pdf) post with the National Park Foundation suited for candidates with flexible writing skills & experience with social media platforms.
This Coalitions Coordinator post is new since our week-ago look-in with the Union of Concerned Scientists – $47k – apply by May 29
- Senior Policy Advisor, School of Public Affairs – $95k-$105k – apply today, Apr. 28
- Associate Director, Communications supporting the Justice Programs Office
Supervisory Communications Specialist – $141k-$240k – apply by May 15
- Regional Learning & Development Adviser – $63k-$69k – DC or Miami, FL – apply by May 14
- Conflict, Stability& Security Fund Programme Officer – $65k – New York – apply by May 14
- Business Development Associate, Life Sciences – $23/hr – New York – apply by May 14
Pew Charitable Trusts
- Program Assistant, Research Review & Support
- Officer and Senior Associate supporting the Philadelphia Research Initiative – Philadelphia, PA
.... and finally: Blue Force Communications is looking for a Ghostwriter to write an autobiography of a current head of state for an unspecified European country (could it be Moldova's Igor Dodon? maybe Emomali Rahmon of Tajikistan?); fluency in Russian preferred – see also main career page.
Best wishes for a fab & fun weekend from your favorite™ public affairs jobs resource.