Our friends at the United Nations Foundation have just shared this Executive Director, Communications post supporting the Better World Campaign suited for an action-oriented communicator with 15+ years’ relevant experience.
Fannie Mae is actively seeking a Communications & Marketing Specialist with 2+ years’ experience as well as strong writing & message development skills and previous work developing & executing strategic communications plans.
Bridges Baltimore seeks Communications Specialist who can bring strong journalistic & communications skills to this innovative non-profit that provides year-round support & programs to 200+ Baltimore City youth ages 9-18+ – apply by Apr. 27; 3 pm
Per Monday's comments, we see this Health Policy Research & Communications Manager opportunity with the Trust for America's Health – min. five years of professional research and writing experience desired – scroll down for Government Relations & Outreach Intern info.
- Rep. Lloyd Doggett (D-TX) – Legislative Assistant
- New Jersey Democrat – Transportation Legislative Assistant
- Committee on Homeland Security, Republican Staff – Professional Staff Member
- Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI) – Press Intern
- Democratic MoC – Press Intern
Treatment Advocacy Center – Publications Manager & Writer – 5+ years of professional experience in communications, public relations, media relations and/or journalism required.
Rainforest Trust – Warrenton, Va.
- Media Relations Officer
- Director of Philanthropy/Strategic Giving
- Donor Relations/Major Gifts Officer
- Major Gifts Officer
New with the Sierra Club since our check-in a couple weeks back
- Media Assistant
- Associate Director, International Trade Campaign
- Manager, Online Organizing – DC or Oakland, CA
- Campaign Representative, Dirty Fuels – DC or Oakland, CA
- Vice President for Policy & Influence – DC insider status & 15-20 years of experience desired, overseas & field experience highly desirable.
- Director of Policy & Advocacy –7-10 years of experience in legislative advocacy, US Congress, governmental affairs, and/or policy analysis desire, preferably in an international relief & development context.
University of Virginia