After we noted a couple recent opportunities with the Africa Wildlife Federation in Friday’s set, we learned that AWF is also still actively recruiting for these, as well:
- Senior Media Relations Officer – proven experience desired in media relations, reputation management, pitching, and spokesperson placement
- Donor Data Services & Research Assistant – advanced knowledge of Raiser’s Edge required
Blue Cross/Blue Shield – Consultant, Strategic Communications – 3 years in a role requiring effective writing, knowledge of communications best practices and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment are required.
U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom – Congressional Relations Specialist – $65k-$80k – apply by May 26
New since our early April check-in with the American Enterprise Institute:
- Development Assistant
- Research Assistant, Economic Policy
- Research Assistant, Office of the President
- Fall 2017 Intern (search interns category) opportunities also recently added
gmmb – Assistant Account Exec, Political Communications – 1-2 years of experience in communications, politics or media required
ASI Government – Strategic Communications Specialist – critical thinking and strong writing skills combined with experience using current tools/media are desired.
World Resources Institute
- Communications Coordinator supporting Resource Watch
- Research Assistant, Food/Forests & Water Program
- Business Center Communications Intern
Johns Hopkins University – Communications Specialist supporting the Center for Immunization Research – $41k-$56k - 2 years’ related experience with writing and editing of scientific materials required, as well as knowledge and understanding of public health, especially with clinical vaccine trials – Baltimore, MD
JPMorgan Chase – Government Relations Specialist, Corporate Responsibility – 3+ years’ senior admin experience or other senior level support role required; government or policy-related background preferred.
Healthy Schools Campaign
- Vice President of National Policy & Advocacy – DC or Chicago, IL
- Vice President of Philanthropy – Chicago, IL
BAE Systems – Legislative Analyst – 2-4 years’ experience as staffer on Capitol Hill on in related field desired; familiarity with Armed Services or Defense Appropriations Committees preferred.
National Association of Realtors
Public Affairs Specialist/Social Media – $79k-$103k – Fort Meade, MD – apply by May 22
Ford Motor Company – Legislative Analyst/Executive Assistant – 3+ years of government office management or admin assistant experience desired.
- Prospect Management Specialist (scroll to find) – apply by May 17
- Web Content Manager, Museum of African American History & Culture – $79k-$103k – apply by May 23
- Major Gift Officer, Museum of American History (scroll to find) – apply by May 24
- Advancement Operations Manager, National Zoological Park (scroll to find) – apply by May 25
Overseas Private Investment Corp. – Intern, External & Public Affairs – apply by Aug. 18