The Democracy Collaborative, a self-described national research and advocacy institute working to build community sustaining solutions in the face of systemic economic crisis, is looking for a Senior Associate for Media & Publicity with 3+ years’ experience (& success) working in a relevant media/press capacity.
The Global Fairness Initiative, advocate for fair wages & access to opportunity worldwide, seeks Program Assistant (pdf) to help support a range of program development, logistics, finances & reporting/evaluation – previous work in economic development, international relations or human rights preferred – see also main career page – apply by May 23
FWD.us, a tech community-supported group working on issues including immigration, education & investing in innovation, seeks Press Assistant for range of media monitoring, research and support duties – at least one year of experience in political communications or immigration policy preferred.
Reimers Design Studio is looking for a Digital Content & Social Media Intern of the paid variety – experience using content management systems & some facility w/ Photoshop desired.
- Senior Democrat – Legislative Assistant
- North Carolina Democrat – Communications Director
- Rep. Paul Ruiz (D-CA) – Caseworker – Palm Desert, CA
- New York Democrat – Legislative Fellow – Legislative Intern – Press Intern
Drug Policy Alliance
Writer/Editor supporting the Board’s Office of Inspector General – top-notch knowledge of analytical writing, editing, proofreading & web content management skills required; prior OIG writer-editor experience is strongly desired.
Mystery employer – Executive Communications Professional/Speechwriter – technology background preferable – search managed by Creative Circle
- Manager, Social Media Community – apply by May 26
- Manager, Foundation Fundraising – apply by May 26
- Manager, Email Campaigns – apply by May 28
- Director, Digital Engagement – apply by May 28
National Structured Settlements Trade Association – Director of Communications – $80k-$100k – knowledge/experience in property/casualty insurance, life/annuity insurance, trial law or structured settlements is a plus, but not required.
World Animal Protection – New York
Senior Communications Specialist – supporting clients in the military healthcare space
Fresh opportunities with the International Republican Institute:
Policy Associate – your 1-2 years’ relevant work experience should demonstrate strong writing, speaking, research, analytical & organizational skills – $45k – apply by May 23
American Heart Association
- Government Relations Manager
- Associate Government Relations Manager
- Special Event Administrator supporting the Lawyers Have Heart race/run
- Vice President of Development covering Charlottesville, Roanoke & Fredericksburg – based in Glen Allen, Va.
University of Virginia – Charlottesville, Va.
- Assistant Vice President & Chief Development Officer, School of Medicine – $140k-$175k
- Senior Associate Director of Alumni & Donor Relations, School of Nursing – $60k-$70k
- Advancement Communications Office Coordinator – $30k-$45k – apply by May 20