The National Association of Independent Schools is in search mode for a Director of Member Support with at least 3-5 years’ active customer service experience required, including supervisory/management experience of customer service operations and/or project management; background in private school admissions, financial aid, or business management a plus.
FleishmanHillard has just passed along several still-available Summer Intern posts of the paid variety:
- Digital & Social Intern – apply by Mar. 1
- PR Intern – apply by Mar. 1
- PR & Business Development Intern – apply by Mar. 1
- Graphic Design Intern – apply by Mar.10
- Motion Graphics Intern – apply by Mar. 10
The Hatcher Group, a communications firm that works with nonprofits & foundations, is seeking a graduating college senior for a paid Summer 2017 Internship that could lead to a full-time post – top-notch writing, editing, media & social media skills are musts.
- Trade & Investment Officer, Life Sciences – $65k – San Francisco, CA – apply by Mar. 6
- Press & Public Affairs Officer – $17/hr – Atlanta, GA – apply by Mar. 12
- Business Development Officer, Life Sciences – $23/hr – New York – apply by Mar. 15
The Center for Science in the Public Interest seeks an entrepreneurial, strategic, and mission-driven leader to serve as its next President – search managed by Isaacson, Miller
CureSearch for Children’s Cancer
- Marketing & Communications Coordinator
- Chief Development Officer
- Northeast Regional Development Manager
Pew Charitable Trusts
Event Planner – 3-5 years of experience in event management required
Best wishes for an awesome weekend from your favorite™ public affairs jobs resource.