The Academy for Educational Development is quite adamant (at least that’s what I’m taking away from their all caps/bold style): NOTE: ALL JOBS ARE OPEN UNTIL REMOVED FROM THE WEB. So check out their voluminous listings here (click on each grade for opportunities), or sample these:
- Associate Director, Center for Health Communication
- Project Director, Center for Health Communication
- Deputy Director, C-Change Project, Center for Global Health & Communication Marketing
- Marketing & Communications Officer II
- Program Associate, Center for Health Communication
Conservation International's next Senior Director, Corporate Relations will engage with industry leaders in tourism, agriculture, energy, mining, forestry, finance, entertainment, retail and other sectors to develop relationships and fundraising opportunities.
Secretive reporter for major American magazine is seeking a Research Assistant for a high-profile Obama book project. Looking for a well-organized, politics-savvy, dogged researcher. 20 hours/week gets you $1000/month.
Q: How did we miss finding this excellent-sounding Director of Social Media position with Qorvis Communications for yesterday’s PR Jobs Special? A: Honestly, we don’t care.
New opportunities at Georgetown University:
- Marketing Assistant – part time – proficient in MS Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Photoshop, FileMaker Pro or other databases – $13-$18/hr.
- Executive Director of Protocol and Events – Office of Public Affairs – requirements include minimum of 7 seven years of related experience in public relations and/or events management, to include supervision of staff.
- Director for Alumni Communications – responsible for managing editorial content on the alumni website and e-newsletter as well as communications related to the Annual Fund.
The African Wildlife Foundation ISO a Director of Marketing. Projects on your plate could include organizational branding, online media, social networking, print and online publications, and web strategy and design. Scroll down for program-related jobs in Africa.
The American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists will compensate their future Communications Specialist hire to the tune of $32k-$36k, which should at least get you out of the folks’ basement and into the group house with your buds. Party!!!
Links Media notes several opportunities available in their secluded little corner of Montgomery County – including public relations/healthcare-oriented positions. However, they may not be especially recent, judging from dates in their urls (or maybe they just recycle the descriptions). A little due diligence on your part is probably in order.
The Associate Director, Publication Development for MedImmune works with publication teams and internal/external authors to develop and create global communication plans for MedImmune research and publications. Gaithersburg location. Can also search here, using req ID 01324.
The American Jewish World Service is looking for a Policy Associate – Bachelor's degree plus 1-3 years relevant professional experience, ideally of the Hill and/or advocacy variety.
Wednesday’s job resource is from the do-good, social change, and CSR promoters at Just Means.