But before you tear into the jobs, we want to make sure you don't miss this overseas volunteer opportunity in the public health field - Unite for Sight - Global Impact Fellows - a great way to get some exposure to healthcare and global development/relief work. And really help a lot of people in a significant way. And now, on with the countdown ....
177-178) American Academy of Pediatrics (scroll down to find):
179-180) American Lung Association:
183) Euler Hermes ACI - Public Relations & Communications Specialist (note: pdf link) - Owings Mills, MD
184) Family Research Council - Media Coordinator/Videographer
185) Military Familes United - Comunications Coordinator (note: pdf link)
186-188) National Endowment For Democracy:
189) National Guard Educational Foundation - Development & Marketing Services Director
192-194) Smithsonian Institution:
- Public Affairs Specialist - $50k-$79k - job ID 09A-JW-295443-DEU-NZP - apply by Aug. 13 - office located at National Zoo! Pandas, happy hour here - it all sounds pretty good to us.
- Development Program Associate - apply by Sept. 3 - we could not find at USAjobs.gov
- Program Assistant, Woodrow Wilson Center for International Scholars - $33k-$53k - job ID CK267914 tw - apply by Aug. 21
195) Stanton Communications - Intern
196) United Nations Foundation - Executive Director of Communications & Public Affairs - apply by Sept. 1
197) University of Virginia, Dept. of Athletics - Assistant Media Relations Director - Charlottesville, Va.
198) Unknown boutique PR firm - Director
199) Widmeyer Communications - Marketing Manager
DC Public Affairs + Communications Jobs: your favorite public affairs job search resource.