The Human Rights Campaign – long-time advocates for gay, lesbian, bisexual & transgender rights – has multiple opportunities to join the team:
- Lead Web Developer
- Associate Director for Online Fundraising & Advocacy
- E-mail Communications Coordinator
- Major Gifts Officer
- Regional Field Director – $60k-$90k
- State Legislative Director
DCPA+CJ – and our friends at the must-follow Potomac Flacks blog – remind you that applications are due today (Sept. 11) for the high-profile Vice President, Communications opportunity at the American Enterprise Institute.
- Research Assistant, Economic Studies – academic background in economics and experience with software such as SAS, STATA, and other econometric packages, are required – apply by Oct. 10
- Coordinator, Center on the US & Europe – mid-upper $30k – apply by Sept. 30
- Program Assistant, Office of Communications – apply by Sept. 25
It’s been a while since we’ve checked in on the folks at APCO Worldwide – here’s what they’re listing these days:
- Business Development Manager
- Grassroots/Public Affairs Manager (SAE)
- And, they’re always keeping an eye out for other public affairs talent in Washington, and junior/entry level candidates in New York
Greenpeace is in search of candidates for Executive Assistant to Director/Deputy Director position. Get those eco-earnest and conservation-committed CVs to them by Sept. 18
Staying on the green beat – we have a pretty good idea what the Friends of the Earth are looking for just from the job title: Federal Dirty Fuels Campaigner. They are also in the market for a less mischievous-sounding Federal Transportation Policy Campaigner.
Here’s your chance to join the presumably-big brains at the Mathematical Association of America as their next Editorial Assistant. Bonus coverage: other smart-guy and -gal types might be interested other job opportunities in their Math Classifieds, as well as their number of the day blog – today’s number is 268, the smallest number whose product of digits is six times the sum of its digits: 2 * 6 * 8 = 6(2 + 6 + 8).
MPR is looking for a Research & Web Development Librarian. Library science degree and some knowledge of web technologies required.
Recently posted at PBS – can also search here:
- Development Coordinator
- Project Coordinator
- Intern, PBS Kids Interactive – web/technology skills & experience required
New (September) and fairly-new (sometime in August) chances to work with the National Law Center on Homelessness & Poverty (note: all pdf links):
Heart Rhythm Society is seeking a Public Relations Manager to manage media relations, publicity and internal communications. Healthcare industry experience a plus. HRS also has a slot open for a Coordinator - Marketing, Communications & Membership.
Friday’s job search resource – don’t forget about placement mainstay Randstad – including local admin and temp opportunities.