Your next far-flung-Friday opportunity – Deputy Director of the Southeast Energy Efficiency Alliance – an affiliate of the Alliance to Save Energy. Wide variety of public affairs-oriented responsibilities noted – Atlanta, GA
Another reason to break your lease: The Political Section of the Consulate General of Japan is currently seeking a Research Assistant to join them in their New York consular offices (Park & 48th). The incumbent will also be responsible for providing up-to-date analysis of current US foreign policy on issues important to the Japanese government. Apply by Oct. 25. Special bonus: you get a holiday on the Emperor’s birthday (Dec. 23)!
The Alzheimer’s Association is recruiting a DC-based Director of Advocacy – a proven track record in the management of successful national policy campaigns, and experience with coalition and grassroots work are sought. Multiple fundraising/development positions (search national office category) are also available nationwide and in Chicago HQ, along with chapter-based opportunities.
Land O’ Lakes – yes, that Land O’ Lakes – is seeking a New Business Publications Manager (search req ID 5625BR or DC location) to conceptualize (!), write, integrate, and edit proposals communication materials, and other documents submitted to Gov’t Agencies (USAID, USDA, & MCC) and other audiences for international economic and agricultural development programs. Could also be based out of St. Paul, MN, if that’s your thing.
American Bankers Association – Communications Intern – Jan/May, 2010
A Merrifield-situated mystery-company that counts itself among the sponsors of the Joe Gibbs racing team has a place on the pit-crew reserved for a go-getter-ish Executive Assistant to the President. $50k-$60k pay grade noted. You’ll learn a lot about marketing – and Merrifield, too, we imagine. Search managed by B.H. Griner.
The Associate Director of Internal Communications, R&D (search req ID 02011) for Medimmune will develop and implement a strategic communications plan to educate, motivate and engage employees on the company’s value proposition, internal initiatives, business strategy and objectives, particularly those that pertain to the development and evolution of their product pipeline. Gaithersburg, MD location.
Admin opportunities with the Defending Liberty, Pursuing Justice gang at the American Bar Association:
- Office Administrator
- Program Assistant, Gov’t Liaison – $38k-$41k
- Program Assistant, Commission on Domestic Violence – $38k-$41k
- Program Assistant, Commission on Immigration – $38k-$41k
- Program Assistant
- Project Associate – $40k-$42k
- Can also find plenty of Chicago-based opportunities, mostly admin
Do you have the skill set for jobs with titles like Associate Creative Director or Senior Art Director (scroll down)? Progressive communications & campaign cabal MSHC Partners would probably like to hear from you. Unless you suck.
- Senate Relations Deputy
- Development Writer – temporary
- Policy Analyst – Center for Database Analysis
- Database Assistant – temporary
The Receptionist position at the American National Standards Institute will be shared by two part-time employees, working half-time each. Maybe you can be one of them.
Food & Friends provides freshly prepared meals, nutrition support, and friendship to people living with AIDS, cancer, and other life challenging illnesses. How about joining them as Development Coordinator, helping keep this great group well-funded?
National AIDS Fund:
- Assistant to the Director of Programs – A minimum of 1 year experience in administrative support is required. Position requires a highly-organized individual with track record of efficient time management.
- Senior Program Officer, Evaluation – Ideal candidate will have strong knowledge of monitoring and evaluation practices and research methods, particularly qualitative methods. Spanish proficiency a plus.
- Senior Program Officer, Access to Care Initiative – Ideal candidate will have demonstrated knowledge and experience that can be applied to supporting community-level strategies for improving access to HIV/AIDS care and treatment, as well as skills relevant to program management on a national scale. Spanish proficiency a plus.
Online Communications Coordinator with CropLife America sounds great enough on its own merits – but you also get to work for a boss named Jay Vroom (Pres. & CEO). Vroom – how can that not be fun?
We gotta go back, Marty, etc. ….. That’s our only chance of figuring out this Columbia-University-affiliated Council for European Studies opportunity for a New-York-located part-time Copywriter noting a starting date: October 15, 2000. We found it here, with a 10/14/09 vintage. Yeah, yeah – we realize it’s either a typo or database glitch.
Today's job search widget - corporate social responsibility-related jobs from BSR.