Dept. of the Army, Office of the Chief of Staff – Supervisory Public Affairs Specialist – $120k-$153k – job ID NEHT09747671D – Oct. 26
- Communications Officer – Oct. 26
- Senior Communications Officer/Chief of Broadcast & Multimedia – Oct. 26
- Deputy Chief Executive Officer for Visitor Services - $125k-$155k - job ID CVC 2009-216A1 - Oct. 27
- Building Services Coordinator - 2 vacancies - $33k-$53k - job ID CB 2009-237 - Oct. 27
Brookings Institution – Communications Director – for Global Economy and Development program – low-$70k to low-$80k – Oct. 30
The Franciscan Center – Director of Development – Baltimore, MD – Oct. 30
Reproductive Health Technologies Project – Senior Associate, Programs & Policy – Oct. 30
Chesapeake Bay Foundation – Staff Attorney – Richmond, Va. – Oct. 31
Federal Reserve/Board of Governors – Congressional Liaison Assistant – $52k-$65k – job ID 7187 – Oct. 31
Center for Public Integrity – Communications Manager – $55k – Oct. 31
American Rivers seeks a Conservation Associate to support their Clean Water program as well as provide program and admin support to the GR department and senior management.
- Director of Online Development
- Manager of Donor Services
- Admin Assistant – Publications & Communications Dept.
- Senior Editor – for On Patrol
- more opportunities available nationwide
Halliburton – Senior Manager, Government Relations (use 00149814 in keyword box, or functional area General:Legal)
Take this job, and supersize it! McDonalds – Director of Government Relations – your responsibilities include the development of relationships between corporate & US representatives and government decision-makers, with an emphasis on the Congressional Hispanic caucus, Spanish proficiency is preferred. Note – if you search here, using government relations category, you’ll see the posted within last 7 days notation applied to this job (at least as of 10/25). We also found this Manager of Communications posting for the Pittsburgh, PA region.
One of our typical job titles: Director/VP for Policy & Government Relations – in an atypical locale: Denver, CO. The employer in question: non-profit group Mid-continent Research for Education and Learning (aka McRel)
A lesson in search persistence – this recent and relevant-to-you Communications Manager opportunity with ITT Defense Electronics can also be found here, by searching VA, Dulles location, but it does not show in the DC Metro Area search.
The Community College of Baltimore County has $54k-$67k set aside for their Director of Development & Alumni Relations (search professional category or job ID 2008211) hire. Dundalk, MD.
Your future is to College Board as qualified is to:
- Program Associate
- Directors of State Government Relations – two opportunities: New England and Midwest regions
- Admin Associate, Office of the President – New York
- Coordinator, Marketing & Communications – New York
- all of the above (and more)
Teach for America – Managing Director, Public Policy & Advocacy Initiative – DC is among the possibilities for this location-flexible opportunity.
The Brookings Institution seeks:
- Assistant Director for their Managing Global Insecurity initiative – seeking candidates with M.A or M.P.P. in international affairs or related area required with emphasis on international development or security policy (and relevant work experience)
- Research Assistant - M.A. in international affairs or related area required with emphasis on Chinese politics and foreign policy, or extended graduate-level research experience in that area.
- Customer Service & Marketing Associate – Executive Education program – apply by Nov. 22
- Program & Admin Assistant – Executive Education Program – apply by Nov. 22
- Program Associate – Executive Education Program – apply by Nov. 22
Center for International Private Enterprise:
- Program Assistant, Middle East & North Africa
- Program Officer, Middle East & North Africa
- Program Officer, Africa
Change.org is in hiring mode:
- Editors – five positions available – can be based in DC, New York, San Francisco or pretty much anywhere
- Freelance blogging opportunities – of the paid variety
- Communications & Outreach Coordinator
Share our Strength invites you to consider a career that makes a difference:
Receptionist and Executive Assistant openings with the American Chiropractic Association – other admin/membership type opportunities available, as well.
The U.S. Saudi Business Council seeks a Project Analyst with excellent knowledge of trade and investment issues in the Middle East. Starting comp: $40k-$43k. They’re also recruiting a Business Analyst for the Riyadh office.
Nothing shown in the DC offices, but we found a couple new listings at the Council of Foreign Relations in New York (since just last week):