Citi – Legislative Analyst – requires Law degree, membership in any state bar, and at least 2 years of legal or government relations experience, preferably in the financial services industry. Can also search here, using job # 09021871.
Trade in your significant political acumen and established bi-partisan contacts on Capitol Hill, relevant agencies and the Administration for a fresh-from-the-showroom Director, Federal Government Affairs model from the Auto Alliance.
American Physical Therapy Association – Intern opportunities (pdf) – apply by Nov. 1
The American College of Radiology has some desks to man in Reston:
- Senior Director of Marketing & Public Relations
- Senior Writer
- Project Coordinator
- Production Associate – InDesign, Adobe Acrobat, and FileMaker Pro skills sought
- Production Coordinator – should have one to three years scientific, technical, and/or medical publishing experience
- Technical and admin opportunities also available in Philadelphia, PA
Intergovernmental Relations Legislative & Policy Analyst for Montgomery County, MD., in support of their Health & Human Services Division. $64k-$108k – apply by Nov. 5.
Office of the Director of National Intelligence – Human Capitol Policy Analyst – $86k-$113k – job ID – apply by Nov. 23 – we imagine this is one HR-related job where you get to both figuratively and literally decide who gets whacked.
Here’s a particularly-friendly job announcement from the folks at the Pulmonary Hypertension Association – Advocacy & Awareness Associate. 2-4 years work experience is among their wants. Intern opportunities of every season also available – apply by Nov. 30 for Winter Term.
A lot of job and intern opportunities currently listed by the Humane Society, including:
- Admin Assistant, Philanthropy – high-$20k to low $30k
- Executive Director, Philanthropy
- Social Media Intern
- Ranch Hand – mid $20k – Murchison, TX
- and a couple dozen more jobs and internships available
Historic Ships in Baltimore seek a loyal and true Director of Development to join their crew. $30k-$40k. You might also be interested in our first-ever (and last, we hope) listing for a Boatswain’s Mate.
For your far-flung Friday needs - the Kentucky Leadership Initiative (Lexington, KY) is giving you until Nov. 2 to apply for their Program Coordinator position. $31k-$50k. To paraphrase George Taylor: in six months, you'll probably be running the place.
Senior Policy Analyst, Multilateral Affairs – that’s a title that would look on your business card. Apply for this DC-based post by Nov. 20 to your future overlords at the Open Society Initiative, or check out the opportunities in the New York office:
- Admin Assistant, Public Health Program – apply by Nov. 13
- Admin Associate, Facilities Management – apply by Nov. 30
- Policy Analyst, Revenue Watch Institute – natural resources related – apply by Nov. 20
- Legal Intern – apply by Nov. 23
Enter data, help save Cheetahs: that sounds pretty good to us – Data Entry Assistant – Cheetah Conservation Fund – temporary/contract position – apply by Nov. 6.
Today's resource - the job board of the National Council of Nonprofits.
We leave you with this reprise: 40 years later, and still getting it done.