a) this post currently gets a grade of incomplete - please check back later for the final product - 12/2 update: ok, we're pretty much done with this post; no further additions planned
b) in most cases, you'll have to search using the job ID listed, or otherwise search further to find these opportunities
c) we've included a career/employment link to the main search/entry page for your future searching needs
American University – career/employment - sort results by date for easier searching
- Conference & Events Coordinator (5861) – $15-$17/hr. – apply by Dec. 18
- Director, CAS Special Events & Museum Membership (7658)
- Admin Assistant, Athletic Dept. (5079) – $14-$15/hr.
- Director of Video Production (8016) – $65k-$75k – apply by Jan 7
- Program Coordinator, Latin American/Latino Studies (8014) – mid $40k – fluent in Spanish and reading knowledge of Portuguese preferred
- Admin Coordinator, Latin American/Latino Studies (8015) – $16-$19/hr. – ability to speak Spanish preferred
- part-time opportunities also available
College of William & Mary – career/employment – search by job ID – Williamsburg, Va.
- Director, Parent & Family Giving (FP193L)
- Oyster Aquaculture Training Program Participant (H0096V) – Apr-Sept 2010 – $10/hr. – apply by Jan. 29 – Virginia Institute of Marine Sciences, Gloucester Point, Va.
- Admin Assistant, Office of the Provost – part-time – $12-$15/hr.
- Admissions Coordinator, Law School (01533z) – up to $45k
- Assistant Director, Patriot Club (FA543z) – athletics fundraising and event/admin related – $35k-$40k – apply by Dec. 22
- Development Assistant (01412z) – $30k-$64k – apply by Dec. 4
- Information Officer, Admissions Office – $12-$15/hr.
- Project Coordinator – Bioethics and Public Diplomacy
- Patron Services Assistant, Law Library – prefer knowledge of legal electronic resources and law and/or legal materials
- Admin Assistant, Law Center – $26k-$34k
- Executive Assistant, School of Continuing Studies
- Associate Director - Office of Student Conduct - $48k-$51k - requires Master's degree and at least five years experience in student affairs with an emphasis on student judicial matters
- Executive Associate (0601537)
- Director of Development, GW School of Business (0601538) – $68k
- Executive Associate, Elliott School of International Affairs (0601539)
- Associate Director, Law School Development (0601530) – $45k-$80k
- Director, External Communications (0601527) – Development Dept. – $52k minimum
- Director, Strategic Communications (0601529) – Development Dept. – $52k minimum
Howard University – careers/employment - search by job ID:
- Special Assistant, Athletics (14041)
- Special Assistant, Athletics (14040)
- Admin Assistant, Office of the Dean of Nursing (13873) – NTE $29k
- Admin Aide, HCM ( 14014) – apply by Dec. 4
- Admin Assistant, School of Medicine – $12-$17
- Office Assistant, Whiting School of Engineering – temporary position – $11-$12/hr.
- Admin Coordinator – low-mid $30k – in support of JHU's Singapore-based programs and the Peabody Institute
- Communications Specialist, Bloomberg School of Public Health - $36k-$50k
- Senior Associate Director, Class Giving
- Development Coordinator - $29k-$39k
- Senior Director of Communications
Maryland Institute College of Art – career/employment – Baltimore, MD
Marymount University – career/employment – search by job ID
- Admin Secretary (09204) – School of Health Professions
- Program Assistant – Workforce Development & Continuing Education – apply by Dec. 21
- Research Assistant – part-time – Annandale campus – $20-$25/hr.
- Communications Specialist, Web & Publications – part-time
Trinity University - career/employment
- Executive Assistant - School of Professional Studies
- Admin Assistant, University Relations – $30k-$36k – apply today, Dec. 1
- Admin Assistant for the Earth System Science Interdisciplinary Center – $28k-$34k – apply today, Dec. 1
- Communications Director, Libraries – $78k – apply by Dec. 20
- Marketing Coordinator, Intercollegiate Athletics
- Drug Test Administrator – provide direct observation and oversight of drug and alcohol testing via urine and breath for male student-athletes – part-time – $22k-$25k – apply by Dec. 4
- Associate Director for Internships (search position number FA0150 in faculty/administrative category) – $42k-$49k – Master's degree in Education or related field OR due to complete a master's degree program by Dec 31, 2009 required – apply by Dec. 11
- Assistant to the Director of Athletics (500336) – apply by Jan. 11
- Admin Floater (500011) – temporary – $9-$11/hr. – apply by Jan. 8
- Associate Director of Development (0604729) – UVa Health System/Medical School
- Program Coordinator (0604776) – $30k-$53k – providing support/advocacy on behalf of Asian & Asian Pacific American students and related programs & services.
- Director, Annual Fund & Individual Gifts (0604714) – $60k-$151k
- Assistant Director of Reunion & Leadership Annual Giving (0604773) – $36k-$63k