Spectrum seeks Account Supervisor/Account Director candidates – prior agency experience and specific knowledge of hospitals and/or medical devices, including FDA regulatory and approval process, is strongly preferred for both positions.
Republican online political consulting firm iWeb Strategies is in hiring mode for a full-time Project Manager - minimum 2 years of professional internet strategy or website management experience, along with working knowledge of HTML and Adobe Photoshop required. Heart-of-Old-Town location.
The Media Consortium is looking to place Editorial Interns with their progressive-leaning member outlets in DC and other locations. A stipend of $2k is offered for 12-weeks work this Summer or Fall – apply by May 3. Aspirants for these positions may also be interested in our recent Media/Journalism jobs special edition.
Arlington County is set to open the fun-sounding and hang-out-enabling (see WiFi Town Square) Artisphere on 10/10/10 (at 10:10 am, were guessing). So there’s plenty of time for you to get up to full fundraising-speed as Development Director. Arts and fundraising experience required; $53k-$88k paygrade noted. Facilities/Operations Manager also sought, with a similar paycheck promised.
Special Arlington Co. bonus coverage: euphemistically-titled Public Service Aide opportunity – $26k-$41k – LOTS of exercise promised/threatened – apply by Apr. 22
For your far-flung-Friday consideration: American Dental Association – Coordinator, State Public Affairs (job ID 6230) – Chicago, IL
- Communications Officer, Social Media – apply by Apr. 27
- Manager; Graphics, Printing & Map Design – Dec. 2010 start-date expected – apply by Apr. 30
- Program Administrator, Education for All/Fast Track Initiative – apply by Apr. 30
- Communications Officer, Regional/Online – Arabic language skills essential – apply by May 3
- Senior Manager, Corporate Relations – $70k-$90k
- Senior Vice President, Policy & Research
- Communications Associate/Web Content Manager
Mystery DC non-profit – Annual Giving/Development Coordinator – $45k-$55k – search managed by Contact 1
The Senior Citizen League – Legislative Analyst – low-to-mid $30k
Georgetown University – Events & Project Coordinator for the Berkley Center for Religion, Peace, and World Affairs – $36k-$39k
We ride the same elevators every day as the cheerful-looking and usually casually-dressed crew at Conservation International:
- Media Coordinator
- Executive Assistant
- Coordinator, Operations
- Web Manager, Team Earth
- Coordinator, Donor Stewardship
- Senior, Director, Corporate Relations
- Coordinator, Community & Membership
- Vice President for US Government Policy
- Senior Vice President, Marketing & Communications
- Senior Coordinator, Tropical Ecology Assessment Monitoring Network
TMG seeks Social Media Health Journalist. Experience producing health and wellness content and web publishing skills requirement.
Secretive award-winning boutique public relations firm with corporate, government and non-profit client base seeks Media Account Manager to work on what they describe as great accounts.
Zeno Group – scroll down for:
- Vice President, Healthcare Team
- Account Supervisor
- Account Coordinator – also referenced here
- Senior Account Executive – New York
Habitat for Humanity of Montgomery County - variety of Intern opportunities include Social Media (pdf) and Marketing/Communications (pdf).
Your Friday job resource comes from yesterday's comment box, where, instead of the usual work-from-home job scams helpfully submitted there, someone offered up Intern Washington, a new entrant in the free/premium hybrid site category – and, despite the intern-oriented title, they list jobs, as well. They also have sister sites covering other major cities.