On Saturday, May 8, the Partnership for Public Service will host a first-ever event – Federal Job Panels on the National Mall where job seekers can learn first-hand about thousands of job opportunities in medical and public health, international affairs, energy and environment, administration/program management and security and compliance, plus get insider-tips on how to land a government job. Please note: this is an informational event and not a career fair, so participating agencies will not be accepting resumes.
The hour-long panels will take place from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. in the Main Stage Tent located on the National Mall (between 4th and 7th Streets, NW, across from the Air and Space Museum). For more information including the numerous participating agencies and to register, please click here.
1) Advocacy Online – Communications Internship – stipend mentioned
2) The American Academy of Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery Foundation – Director, Health Policy (scroll down)
3) Armed Forces Foundation – Public Relations & Development Internship – apply by May 17
4) Brookings Institution – Web Site Coordinator – $40k-$42k – apply by May 14
5-7) Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation (search DC location or use job #):
- Associate Program Officer, Global Health (1947BR)
- Senior Policy Officer, Government Affairs (1838BR)
- Senior Program Officer, Communications (1906BR)
Equal Justice Works:
- Deputy Director - $120k-$150k
- Program Assistant, Americorps
- Federal Compliance Specialist – grant monitoring/auditing & management
- Assistant Director for Employer Outreach, GU Law - $44k-$75k – one year term appointment
- Admin Assistant, Biology Dept. - $42k-$45k
16) Mysterious, large-sized hospital operating company – Director, Federal Affairs
17) Neustar – Director, Global Media Relations – Sterling, Va.
18) Pew Charitable Trusts – Senior Associate, Communications – Pew Environment Group
19) The Pinkston Group – Media Relations Professional (smart & motivated, please) - $35k
20) Planned Parenthood – Public Policy Analyst, Health Finance
21-22) Powell Tate/Weber Shandwick:
Washington Post Media: