Lexis/Nexis – Editorial Content Analyst – temp/as-needed – a June 30 un-posting date noted, which we guess means apply today
These opportunities with the American Academy for Orthopedic Surgeons are probably located in their Rosemont, IL office – but they do also have a DC outpost (see lower, right) that is presumably involved in govt. affairs:
- Manager, State Legislative Affairs
- Senior Manager, Regulatory & Specialty Society Affairs – includes PAC and other related GR duties
BAE Systems – Communications Specialist – supporting FAA management with text, graphical and video formats for briefings, reports, brochures, web sites, press kits, congressional reports, talking points, etc. Desired skillset includes high-level proficiency with technical writing, editing, graphic design, presentation support, multimedia, and web support.
CFED works to expand economic opportunity for low-income Americans by bringing together community practice, public policy, and private markets in new and effective ways – Policy Analyst and Research Associate positions available.
Capitol Hill finds:
- Florida Democrat – Executive Assistant/Scheduler
- Office of the Law Revision Counsel – Legal Assistant – admin & editorial duties – paralegal training desirable
- House Committee on Science and Technology – Professional Staff Member
- Midwest Democrat – Legislative Assistant
- Rep. James Sensenbrenner (R-WI) – Interns – available immediately
Mystery Democratic direct mail firm is looking for Political Account Executives to join
our team for the 2010 election cycle – campaign experience a must
We’re fans of the Free State (although we generally prefer the Land of Pleasant Living nickname), so of course we’re happy to bring you opportunities with the Free State Foundation – Rockville, MD
Coalition Against Bigger Trucks – Regional Field Director – must hate trucks*
This would have been a good fit for yesterday’s Enviro Special – 1Sky – Field & Communications Manager – four to seven years of experience in issue and/or legislative campaign field and communications experience desired.
Justice at Stake works to promote fair, impartial and apolitical courts – Deputy Director of State Affairs – apply by July 9
The Bosniak American Advisory Council for Bosnia & Herzegovina is seeking a full-time Executive Director. Fluency in Bosnian, solid knowledge of legislative process and U.S. foreign policy in Bosnia-Herzegovina, and nonprofit/Capitol Hill experience desired.
People for the American Way Foundation – Development Writer
The Public Religion Research Institute appears to have moved the application deadline for their Communications Associate position to July 16 from an earlier June 30 date.
Alliance to Save Energy:
- Manager, Executive Affairs – portfolio includes speechwriting & presentations, special project management & support, and organizational & admin duties.
- Senior Associate, Publications & Online Content – $45k-$55k
- Industrial & Efficient Windows Collaborative Internship – $11/hr. – apply by July 2
- International Team/Clean & Efficient Energy Program Internship – $11/hr – apply by July 2
- Public/Corporate Relations & Executive Affairs Internship – $11/hr – apply by July 2
- Events & Communications Internship – $11/hr – apply by July 2
* well, that's what we would have put in the job description.