Just plug the _____ hole, for ____'s sake! And on that cheerful note, Happy _____ Friday from your ______ favorite™ public affairs & communications jobs resource.
New with the Population Reference Bureau: this Writer/Editor opportunity – familiarity with population-related data a plus. Scroll down for a circa-mid-May Communications Manager position focusing on global health policy, focusing on reproductive health, family planning, and HIV/AIDS. PRB’s neat and easy-to-use DataFinder looks like a good source of basic demographic info.
The Benenson Strategy Group, a Democratic political polling and market research firm, seeks to fill an entry-level Analyst position, pronto! Additional DC, NY and Denver opportunities also noted.
Family Health International:
- Associate Director, Communications
- Contracts & Grants Officer
- Associate Director, Communications – Research Triangle Park, NC
- more available locally, in NC and internationally
From Capitol Hill:
- Progressive Midwestern Democratic Congresswoman – Executive Assistant
- Texas Democrat – Legislative Correspondent/Driver and also Communications Director
- Moderate Democrat – Staff Assistant/Legislative Correspondent
- Don't forget the Senate Employment Bulletin
The Foundation for Social and Economic Research conducts research and provides policy options on international policy issues related to Turkey’s foreign policy and Turkish-American relations. They’re probably a little busy this right now – but maybe they’ll get to looking at your resume for their Admin Assistant opening next week, if things cool off a little bit on the other side of the world.
And you could also apply for the Coordinator, Saban Center for Middle East Policy position with the Brookings Institution.
Washington Area Lawyers for the Arts – Executive Director – part-time – apply by June 22
You might have thought we would be done with the Nature Conservancy for a while after yesterday’s extensive rundown – but, wait – there’s more! Scroll back use advanced search/ID for:
- Corporate Services Paralegal (12105) – apply by June 25
- Conservation Project Information Specialist (12109) – $35k-$40k – experience with legal real estate documents & GIS systems desired – apply by July 2
- Events Coordinator – part-time – Richmond, Va.
- New Jersey Area Director
- Boston Area Director – part-time
Mid Atlantic Arts Foundation – Admin Assistant, Programs (pdf) – Baltimore, MD
National Federation of Independent Business – Grassroots Coordinator – works on activities & communications related to recruitment, mobilization and recognition of member activists, with a focus on combining new media with traditional communication channels.
Hill & Knowlton seeks experienced Senior Vice President hires in healthcare & public affairs categories.
ReBuild takes donations of used building materials, sells those items at a discount, and uses the proceeds to train unemployed and under-skilled workers for green-collar jobs. We really like that simple-sounding concept – so, if you snag one of their Intern opportunities in volunteer management, fundraising or community relations/media, please let us know if the concept actually works in practice. Apply by June 11.
5:00 p.m. can't come fast enough; we'll be having several of these. Hell, if they actually plug the _____ hole, we'll break the bank and celebrate with some of these.