Defense Threat Reduction Agency – International Relations Specialist – $89k-$115k – job ID: DTRA-10-347663 – June 21
Open Society Institute – Deputy Director, Domestic Policy – June 21
WVSA Arts Connection – Development Director – $70k-$80k – June 21
- Research Specialist – DC or San Francisco – June 21
- Facilities Assistant – June 23
- Development Administrator – June 24
- Coordinator, Marketing Promotions & Programs (12081) – June 21
- Senior Media Relations Manager, Strategic Communications (12085) – June 23
- Associate Director, Strategic Communications (12089) – June 24
- Corporate Services Paralegal (12105) – June 25
Washington Area Lawyers for the Arts – Executive Director – part-time – June 22
Securities & Exchange Commission – Public Affairs Specialist – $96k-$151k – job ID: 10-352537-DA – June 22
Alice Ferguson Foundation – Director of Development – June 23
James Madison University – Coordinator of Promotions & Spirit – $32k – Harrisonburg, Va. – June 24
Friends of the World Food Program – Senior Development Associate, New Opportunities – June 24
National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency – Public Affairs Officer – $123k-$163k – job ID: 20102147 – June 25
Catholic Network of Volunteer Service – Director of Development – June 25
Arabella Philanthropic Advisors – Associate Director of Foundation Management – June 25
Reserve Officers Association – Editor – for The Officer – June 25
Human Rights Watch – New York:
- Deputy Director, Development & Outreach – June 25
- Human Resources Associate – part-time – $25k – June 25
_________________________George Washington University – Assistant Director of Government Relations (scroll back to find; was posted 6/3, or use # 0601876) – $52k-$65k – numerous admin/coordinator positions also recently added.
The National Association of Homebuilders has some new models open:
- Director, Online Content
- Director, Social Media
- Federal Legislative Manager
- Manager, Fundraising/PAC
- Staff Assistant, PAC
New fundraising opportunities with ACLU affiliates:
- Development Officer, ACLU of Pennsylvania – Philadelphia, PA
- Development Associate, New York Civil Liberties Union – NYC
- Grant Writer, ACLU of Illinois – Chicago, IL
CACI – Director, Investor Relations – undergrad degree in finance, accounting, business or other related field required; prefer MBA in finance. Must have 8 - 10 years of investor relations, public relations, or other related business experience.
HP – Analyst & Media Relations Manager for US Public Sector – Herndon, Va. location – can also search here, using job # 403807
American Association of School Administrators:
- Director, Public & Media Relations – a today, June 21 deadline is noted here, as well as $61k-$80k salary range
- Development & Exhibits Coordinator
Change to Win Campaign:
Pluribus International – Media Analyst, Canada – native French speaker preferred – Reston, Va.
Opportunities with Arlington County in the parks-&-rec field:
- Parks & Recreation Registration Assistant – $27k-$33k – Spanish language skills preferred – apply by June 24
- Volunteer Program Specialist – $47k-$77k – Dad laughed at your Recreation/Leisure Management degree (even though he paid for it – a pretty good sport, all things considered); well, who’s laughing now?
Specialty Hospital of Washington – Director, Provider Relations – develops and implements marketing strategies to promote hospital services to medical facilities and medical staff and within the community, including media relations, advertising and public relations – can also search here, under Manager, Director & VP category
What makes you interesting as an individual is what makes us strong as a team – so says Crowell & Moring. Put this assertion – and yourself – to the test by applying for Manager, Media PR & Communications – can also search here, under professional staff and DC location
Healthcare-focused PR/marketing form Health2 Resources seeks Public Relations Specialist, Media Relations.
- Un-named House Committee – Press Assistant, New Media – rocket science-level smarts preferred
- Rep. Lloyd Doggett (D-TX) – Legislative Assistant
- Senior House Democrat – Legislative Correspondent and Legislative Assistant
- Field Communications Assistants – temporary/up to one-year term – hiring 15-20 positions – multiple locations
- Field Communications Coordinator – temporary/up to one-year term
Alliance to Save Energy:
- Vice President, Communications – $110k-$140k
- Senior Associate, Publications & Online Content – $45k-$55k
The Inter-American Dialogue seeks Reporter/Assistant Editor for their Latin American Advisor newsletters. Spanish fluency a must, experience with desktop publishing systems a plus.
The National Board of Teaching Standards is looking for a Chief Development Officer to take their annual fundraising haul from $2 million to $10 million. Search managed by Sterling Martin Associates.
How about some temp & temp-to-hire jobs from assorted mystery employers, via The Boss Group?
Well-established national association located in somehow-more-prestigious West End part of town is seeking an Executive Assistant. So be sure gush about how much you want to work in the oh-sooooo-fancy West End in your interview.
Monday's search resource brings you international development jobs from Global Focus Aotearoa, featuring mostly overseas-based opportunities - although we did find some US postings as well.