We’ll start you out with some interesting opportunities from that DCPA+CJ mainstay (that we have categorized in our bookmark list called mainstays) Georgetown University:
- Executive Assistant, Office of Advancement
- Federal Relations Assistant - $37k-$38k
- Job Listing & Front Desk Coordinator - $26k-$36k – responsible for posting all job listings submitted to Career Services (over 2000 annually) in the Office’s electronic job listing database – along with other related career services duties – we would hope you will also alert your peers and constituents to our operation here.
- Assistant Debate Coach - $20k – part-time
Stafford County, Va.
- This is may seem little outside our usual focus at first glance – but we’ve always thought economic development jobs are largely about PR & marketing. Prove us right or wrong by claiming the Assistant Director of Economic Development post for Stafford – $76k-$117k – apply by Aug. 13
- You have until 4:30 pm today, July 23 to apply for their Public Information Officer position - $41k-$64k
- Special Events Assistant – temporary – East Brunswick, NJ
- Special Events Assistant – Chicago, IL
- Special Events Manager – New York
- Special Events Manager – Fort Worth, TX
- Admin Assistant – part-time – Baton Rouge, LA
- Government Affairs Manager, Life Science (IRC48971)
- Government Affairs Manager, Environmental (IRC48972)
- Government Affairs Specialist (IRC49429) -
AED is a nonprofit working to improve education, health, civil society and economic development and foster thriving societies worldwide – Senior Vice President & Director, Communications
Mistake – error – retraction candidate – goof – slip-up – that's what we have to say about the Mayo Clinic – Director, Federal Government Relations (you can click on not registered yet box at bottom of page, then search for job # 27971) position that we originally claimed was in the Rochester, MN home precincts, but is DC-based instead.
We'll replace that missed-opportunity to join Prince, Farve & Mary Richards w/ this: Minneapolis Regional Labor Federation – Policy Director – Minneapolis, MN – apply by Aug. 11
Higher Achievement is hoping to hire a Director of Corporate & Strategic Partnerships with past success raising corporate funds, developing partnerships with the public and private sector and increasing the visibility of entrepreneurial, nonprofit or for-profit organizations.
High profile Democratic political communications/public affairs firms seek talented staff for junior positions – Paid Intern – Executive Assistant to Managing Partner – Staff/Research Assistant – for newly formed advocacy, non-profit, corporate and crisis communications group. Candidates should have some background in Democratic politics or advocacy AND/OR communications, press or public affairs experience – detail-oriented, organized, effective writer, motivated, multi-task and strong team-players sought. High profile clients, hard-work also referenced - letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
National Assembly on School-Based Health Care – Policy Assistant – work with the advocacy and policy team to advance federal policy agenda before Congress, executive agencies, allied organizations, its state affiliates, and the public. Strong communications and stellar organizational skills, along with commitment to child and adolescent well-being issues, are musts. $30k - email cover letter and résumé to Josh Rovner – email@example.com – please put your name and Policy Assistant in the subject line – apply by July 30
Lutheran Services of America – Director of Policy & Advocacy (pdf) – they plan to start interviewing on Aug. 16