American Diabetes Association – Intern, Special Events – Aug.-Nov. term
Possibly new with Oceana since our late-June Environmental Special:
- Energy Advocate
- Grant Writer
- Admin Clerk
- plenty of field-based Campaign Organizer and DC-located Internships (scroll down) remain available
American Society of Anesthesiologists – Manager of Governmental & Political Outreach – we like their take on the typical "other duties as assigned" disclaimer: this position is not static and will be revised as the need of the organization’s business evolves.
Occidental Petroleum – Admin Assistant to government affairs professionals – 3+ years admin experience, team player/ highly adaptable to work environment
Mortgage Bankers Association – Senior Admin Assistant, Legislative Affairs – ability to thrive well under pressure, handle multiple assignments simultaneously, and manage own priorities required
Hate the drive – or train trip – from Woodbridge/Manassas into DC or thereabouts? Incentive enough to look at Assistant to the County Executive, Legislative Affairs for Prince William County. More incentive: $70k-$113k pay grade – apply by July 30
- Strategic Communications Analyst – requires current top-secret security clearance
- Senior Strategic Communications Strategist for their SYColeman affiliate – must be able to obtain secret clearance
Opportunities with ICANN – the internet domain-naming folks:
- Manager Regional Relations, Latin America – ability to read and write and converse in at least one of the languages of the region other than English at a level sufficient to conduct job-related business transactions required – can be based in DC or Latin America
- Vice President, Global & Strategic Partnerships – experience of doing business in and around the United Nations desirable – multilingual candidates preferred; fluency in business and diplomatic English and at least one other major language required – potential job locations: DC, Marina del Rey, CA, or Brussels
This would have been a great fit for yesterday’s Legislative/Lobbying Special – Harley Davidson – Government Affairs Manager (use 286BR in keyword slot) – Milwaukee, WI
Mystery national non-profit association located in Tysons Corner, Virginia seeks an experienced Communications Specialist to support the senior staff in the areas of public relations, communications and government relations.
For your job-search tool of the day – a friendly welcome to International Affairs Jobs – a new blog focused on entry-level jobs and internships in foreign relations/international field.