Open Society Institute – Policy Analyst – supporting the OSI Campaign for Black Male Achievement – Feb. 7
USDA/Food & Nutrition Service – Legislative Affairs Specialist – $89k-$115k – job ID: 11-FNS-083P – Feb. 7
Wyss Foundation – Grants & Office Manager – Feb. 8
Enlisted Association of the National Guard – Legislative Director – $45k-$55k – Feb. 9
United Nations Foundation:
- Admin Assistant, Energy Access – Feb. 9
- Admin Assistant, Public Affairs – Feb. 9
- Associate, Executive Office – Feb. 9
- Manager, UNA Education Programs – Feb. 11
- Major Gifts Officer, Nothing but Nets & Global Partnerships – Feb. 11
College of Healthcare Information Management Executives:
Maryland League of Conservation Voters – Executive Director (pdf) – Annapolis, MD – Feb. 11
Northern Virginia Community College – Communications Studies, 9-Month Teaching Position – $46k-$65k – Feb. 11
University of California – Director, Science & Technology (scroll to find or use job # 20100224) – DC-based – $97k-$136k – Feb. 11
Koch Industries – Manager, Government Affairs – your benefit package surely includes all the STAINMASTER® carpet, LYCRA® fiber, Quilted Northern® tissue and Dixie® cups you could ever want.
Speaking of neat benefits – we’d like to think you’ll get to travel to London & Sochi as Government Relations Specialist (DC-based) with the US Olympic Committee. We also see fundraising opportunities available in the Colorado Springs, CO HQ.
DC Public Schools:
- Press Secretary, Office of the Chancellor – $67k+ – apply today, Feb. 7
- Coordinator, Federal Programs & Grants – $47k-$50k – apply by Mar. 3
- Social Media Analyst, Office of Family & Public Engagement – $56k-$60k – apply by Mar. 14
- Communications Coordinator, Office of Family & Public Engagement – $47k-$50k – apply by Mar. 21
Brookings Institution – Metropolitan Policy Program:
HSBC – Vice President, Government Relations – minimum of 10 years proven government relations, regulatory or public policy experience required.
Award-winning & anonymous political fundraising firm seeks Fundraising Director. Primary responsibilities include managing GOP fundraising accounts including work on state and federal campaigns.
Americans for the Arts:
- Arts Education Program Coordinator – advocacy/outreach duties included in portfolio – apply by Feb. 18
- Research/Data Entry positions – apply by Feb. 11
The European Institute seeks Director of Development & Marketing (pdf) – minimum of 3 years experience in fundraising, grant-writing & sales/marketing required – interest in and knowledge of European-American relations preferred; we’re assuming you can fake that easily enough.
It’s been like forever since we’ve checked in with our friends at the Pew Charitable Trusts:
- Senior Associate, Protecting the Deep Sea Campaign
- Director, Strategic Initiatives – Philanthropic Partnership Group
- Manager, Pew Children’s Dental Campaign
- Associate, Election Initiatives
- Senior Associate, Food Additives Campaign
- Specialist, Conference Center
- Admin Associate, Cultural Data Project – Philadelphia, PA
- Associate, European Marine Programs – Brussels, Belgium – working knowledge of at least one European language required (and, no English doesn’t count, smart guy) – apply by Feb. 21
- Director, Fisheries Policy, European Marine Program – Brussels, Belgium – same language requirements
- Admin Associate, Coral Sea Campaign – Sydney, Australia
National Center for Economic and Security Alternatives – Communications Coordinator – apply by Feb. 28
American Medical Informatics Association – Education Program Coordinator – desired candidate should have interest in the use of health information and communications technology in clinical care and clinical research, personal health management, public health/population, and translational science.
United Nations Foundation – Senior Associate, Global Partnerships – apply by Feb. 16
American Federation of State, County & Municipal Employees:
- Assistant Director, Political Action – $90k-$122k
- Political Action Representative – $64k-$113k
- Assistant Strategic Analyst – $45k-$75k
MSI seeks French-speaking Grants Manager and Senior Project Manager candidates – USAID contract/grant-related experience also a must
National Academy for State Health Policy – Program Director, Children’s Health Coverage – minimum of 10 years relevant work experience, along with substantial knowledge of state health policy required; strong preference for substantial knowledge of Medicaid and children’s health insurance programs.
- Development Fellow - $10/hr – six month term – two positions available – apply by Feb. 9
- Student Network Coordinator – DC or San Francisco, CA – apply by Feb. 9
- Senior Oceans Campaigner – San Francisco, CA – apply by Feb. 13
- Coal Activist Training Coordinator – DC or San Francisco, CA – apply by Feb. 18
The Baltimore Museum of Art seeks Corporate & Foundation Relations Manager (pdf) – at least four years fundraising experience required; education background in art history desired – Baltimore, MD
Is Google still looking for a Federal Policy Outreach Manager (as they were in mid-December) – or are they looking for more than one?
Speaking of tech stalwarts with previously-noted positions: Adobe Systems may still be in search mode for a Manager of Government Relations.
The Public Notice Resource Center, a policy studies nonprofit supported by news media and information services companies, seeks Executive Director to oversee its public policy work – search managed by American Press Works.
Your job search resource of the day: the job board from Capitol Communicator.