Latest from communications/PR firm MS&L:
- Senior Account Supervisor, Consumer Practice
- Senior Account Exec/Account Supervisor – working in the fab-sounding beauty & luxury beat – New York
- Account Exec, Healthcare Practice – pharmaceutical clientele, specifically – New York
The Karabakh Foundation works to increase awareness and understanding of the cultural heritage and traditions of the country of Azerbaijan (in particular, the Karabakh region) and Caucasus area in general:
- Program Officer – cultural/museum background, exceptional organizational and project-management skills, top-notch writing and oral communication, traditional and social media savvy are among the attributes desired
- Cultural Affairs Coordinator/Office Manager (scroll down) – responsibilities include admin support, management of office's communications campaigns, programmatic support, and oversight of archive and some cultural functions.
- Deputy Director of the Girl Up campaign – apply by June 16
- Admin Assistant to the President & Director of Special Events – apply by June 17
- Executive Director of the mHealth Alliance – search managed by Russell Reynolds Associates
- Admissions Coordinator, Kogod School of Business – $20-$24/hr
- Admin Coordinator, University Publications - $20-$25/hr
- Director, Foundation Relations
- Senior Officer, Government Relations
- Associate, International Policy – Pew Environment Group – knowledge of French or Spanish highly desirable – Brussels, BE
- Leadership Gift Officer – Charlottesville, Va.
- Planning Associate, Land & Community Program – $32k-$39k – Charlottesville, Va.
- Legal Admin & General Office Assistant – Birmingham, AL
- Admin Legal Assistant – Asheville, NC
- Major Gifts Officer
- Data & Targeting Associate – database, polling and related research/software skills required – apply by June 15
- LCV of CA: Director of Government Relations & Strategic Partnerships and Vice President for Development – Oakland, CA – June 24 deadline for both
- Senior Legislative & External Communications Specialist – $89k-$115k – job ID: 11-DO-634P – apply by June 17
- multiple iterations of not-Sr. Leg/Ext Comm Specialist position also noted at varying pay grades: $51k-$67k – $62k-$81k – $74k-$97k – June 17 deadline for all
- Director, Retention & Upgrading (13204) – location flexible – apply by June 17
- Senior Corporate Practices Advisor, Development by Design (13030) – apply by June 26
SAT-7 USA is the fundraising arm of a non-profit Christian satellite broadcast ministry serving the Middle East and North Africa – the are seeking a Social Media Coordinator to cross the Bay Bridge and join them in Easton, MD
We seldom see a come-on as mystifying to us olds (and non-gamers) as would you like to become part of the team that includes the creative visionaries behind Drizzt, Do’Urden and Spawn? But, we’re pretty clear on the fact that 38 Studios is currently seeking a Community Manager to join team in Timonium, Maryland and be part of online gaming history.
We’ve been on a bit of a Charlottesville, Va. roll of late – and we’ll add to it with this Marketing Communications Specialist (scroll down) position with Inova Solutions (not to be confused Inova Health Systems)
And just 60-some miles from C’ville, in the heart of the Shenandoah Valley, we find Director of Major Gifts with Bridgewater College.
American Medical Association – Director, Political & Legislative Grassroots (search DC location)
We think this opportunity for Communications Director, WARN (as in Warning, Alert, and Response Network) for PBS just sounds great. Also newly available: Director of Content, PBS KIDS Interactive and Coordinator, PBS Interactive slots.
U.S. Postal Service – Communications Analyst – $51k-$97k – significant web/online work appears involved – jobs ID: 2011-75-484324-NM – apply by June 16
International Center for Not-for-Profit Law – Program Assistant & Communications Specialist – apply by June 15
Association of American Medical Colleges:
world leader in cellphone safety and protection seeks Media/Website Intern to help inform/frighten the public at large.
Best weekend wishes from your favorite™ public affairs jobs resource. Our plans include hanging out at our usual haunt and checking out a much-anticipated newcomer.