Choice Hotels – Project Manager, Industry Communications – legislative communications/grassroots responsibilities predominant
This Online Content & Marketing Manager slot with the Human Rights Campaign requires a mix of communications/editorial skills along with content management/technical chops, as well as experience using the web for advocacy/social justice.
DCI Group – Account Exec, Client Services – strong focus on writing and project management - 3-5 years relevant experience preferred, along with flexibility, determination, enthusiasm and grace under pressure.
Dept. of Defense – Visual Information Specialist – $62k-$81k – job ID: DMA-11-478215-RB – apply by June 10
Annie E. Casey Foundation – Baltimore, MD:
Richmond Dept. of Public Utilities – Marketing & Public Relations Specialist – $41k-$67k- Richmond, Va. – apply by June 12
Probably just a little less exciting than CBS & Mark Harmon et al would have you believe: Supervisory Public Affairs Specialist with NCIS – 123k-$155k – job ID: NW1-1035-15-4I045060-E-IN – apply by June 9
Hopefully NCIS won’t be investigating your activities as Director of Legislative Affairs for Northop Grumman – can also search here, using req ID 11005771
Happy Birthday, CNN! (b. June 1, 1980) - search DC location or used job # for:
American Heart Association:
- Government Relations Manager
- Director of Individual Giving and Director of Development, Heart Walk – Richmond, Va.
- Director of Development – Norfolk, Va.
- additional communications & fundraising positions available nationwide
New with the Council on Foreign Relations since we last checked in:
- Research Associate, Southeast Asia
- Interdepartmental Program Associate – admin/logistical duties
- Special Assistant to the President – New York
University of California – DC-based positions - scroll to find or use posting #:
- Community Assistant/Resident Advisor, UC Washington Center (20110231) – $27k-$34k – apply by June 8
- Legislative & Communications Coordinator (20110251) – $52k-$77k – apply by June 14
- Office of Emergency Management – Program Officer ($79k-$128k) and Emergency Management Specialist ($61k-$102k) – apply by June 17 for both
- Progressive California MoC – Communications Staffer
- Unknown House Committee, Minority Staff – Communications Director
- Rep. Eleanor Holmes Norton (D-DC) – Legislative Assistant – JD and DC residency required