The Council on Foreign Relations seeks Multimedia Intern with previous admin, journalism, web site/multimedia experience, as well as top notch editing and writing skills.
The National Partnership on Women & Families seeks Health Communications Manager who is familiar with health-specific public policy through work on Capitol Hill, with policy makers at the state or national levels. A background including advocacy work from the perspective of a non-profit advocacy group, think tank, foundation or similar organization would also look good on your CV.
- Homeland Security Committee, Democratic Staff – Professional Staff Member with knowledge of aviation security issues and Professional Staff Member with background in counterterrorism and intelligence
- House Radio/TV Gallery – Media Logistics Coordinator – $41k-$71k – apply by Sept. 28
- Mystery GOP MoC – Legislative Counsel – primarily for Healthcare, Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security, Small Business, and Judiciary issues
- Subcommittee on Health, House Committee on Veterans’ Affairs, Republican Staff – Professional Staff Member - $50k-$100k
- Subcommittee on Disability Assistance and Memorial Affairs, House Committee on Veterans’ Affairs, Republican Staff – Professional Staff Member – $50k-$100k
- Veterans Affairs Committee, Republican Staff – Intern
- Rep. Scott Tipton (R-CO) – Financial Administrator
- Rep. Hank Johnson (D-GA) – Interns
We’re guessing that the National Hydropower Association is looking for a dam good Director of Regulatory Affairs & Technical Services.
Scroll down for the complete set of opportunities with online political advertising operation CampaignGrid:
- Online Advertising Campaign Manager
- Data Analyst – Fort Washington, PA
- Advertising/Marketing Intern – $10/hr – Fort Washington, PA
BIPAC – Director, PAC Services – qualified candidates will have 3-5 years experience in managing a PAC, along with excellent phone skills and familiarity with FEC regulations and opinions.
The Optical Society of America seeks Public & Government Relations Coordinator with a strong knowledge of Capitol Hill and the legislative process and experience working in public policy, PR, media relations or communications. Strong written communication and proof-reading skills are critical. No squinting allowed.
YWCA USA – Legislative Intern
This starting-soon Internship with the National Federation of Independent Business just popped up on our radar screen.
Sanofi-Aventis – Senior Director, Federal Government Affairs – broad range of government relations duties in position portfolio
Hey – that’s my house! The satellite imagery snoops at GeoEye seek Government Affairs Associate for legislative tracking, research and related duties
Patent & Trademark Office – Public Affairs Specialist – $71k-$97k – job ID: OUS-2011-0016 – apply by Sept. 23
Pray all you want: it won’t help your chances to land the Communications Associate post with the American Humanist Association – $33k