DCS Congressional works primarily with Democratic campaigns and Hill offices – seeking Online Communications Associate with solid web & graphic design skill set.
The Bipartisan Policy Center seeks Health Policy Intern – strong interest in health policy issues and knowledge of health care reform as well as current status as undergrad or grad student required
- Midwest Republican – Deputy Press Secretary/New Media Coordinator
- Rep. Eleanor Holmes Norton (D-DC) – Staff Assistant (apply by Oct. 7) and Communications Director (apply by Oct. 14)
- Senior Midwest Democrat – Staff Assistant/Systems Administrator
- House Committee on Science, Space, & Technology; Democratic Staff – Intern
- Rep. Ed Markey (D-MA) – Intern
- Democrat on the Education & Workforce Committee – Legislative Assistant
Strayer University could stamp admit on your application for Director of Public Relations if your extensive background in public relations includes the right mix of media relation, social media and management experience – Herndon, Va. location
Since we last checked in with the Edison Electric institute, we find fresh Senior Director Corporate Communications and Manager, Federal Regulatory Affairs (scroll down) positions.
Or work for one of EEI's members, National Grid:
EEI Communications, who appear to have nothing to do with the electric utility world, as Development Communications Writer – $45k-$60k
AARP seeks Director, Federal Advocacy to lobby on health & family issues. Demonstrated knowledge of and experience with public policy issues related to aging would look good on your CV.
American Hospital Association has been searching since late August for a Senior Associate Director, Media Relations candidate of the internet- and media-savvy sort – $73k-$92k
Society for Neuroscience:
Helicopter Association International – Government Affairs Assistant
Howard Consulting Group – Public Affairs Intern and Communications Intern