Alexander Graham Bell Association for the Deaf & Hard of Hearing – Development & Outreach Officer
American Alliance for Theatre & Education – Development Associate – part-time/contract
American Association for People with Disabilities – Development & Fundraising Intern
Asian American Justice Center – Development Associate – apply by Dec. 2
American Kidney Fund – Development Associate – mid $30k
Americans for the Arts – Director of Corporate & Foundation Relations
Associated Black Charities of Maryland – Development Director – apply by Dec. 15
B’nai B’rith Youth Organization – Intern, Executive & Development Dept.
Boys & Girls Clubs of Annapolis & Anne Arundel County – Annapolis, MD:
Center for International Development – National Security/Fundraising & Development Intern
Child & Family Network Center – Development Associate – apply by Dec. 2
College of William & Mary – Williamsburg, Va.
Culpeper Regional Hospital – Development Officer – Culpeper, Va.
Darden School Foundation/UVa. – Charlottesville, Va.
Doctor’s Community Hospital – Development Officer – Lanham, MD
Enterprise Community Partners – Director of Development – Columbia, MD
FINCA International – Director of Development
Foundation for the National Institutes of Health – Partnership Development Officer, Individual & Planned Giving
Free the Slaves – Director of Development – search managed by Commongood Careers
Friends Committee on National Legislation – Director of Development
George Washington University:
- Associate Director, Law School Donor Relations
- Associate Director, Advancement/Major Gifts – School of Public Health and Health Services
- Assistant Director of Development, Research & Prospect Management
- Director of Development – DC-based, with West Coast fundraising focus
- Prospect Research Analyst
- Biographical Coordinator
Jesuit Refugee Service – Director of Development – $80k-$90k
Martha Jefferson Hospital – Philanthropy & Communications Assistant – $12-$20/hr – Charlottesville, Va.
Montgomery College (scroll to find or use job # as keyword):
- Alumni Relations & Annual Giving Director (3183) – $61k-$83k – apply by Nov. 28
- Prospect Research Specialist (3863) – $55k-$75k – apply by Dec. 5
National Guard Youth Foundation – Director of Development – apply by Nov. 28
National Institutes of Health – Development Database Coordinator, Children’s Inn at NIH
Pan American Health and Education Foundation – Vice President of Development & Partnerships – Spanish and/or Portuguese language skills a plus – search managed by Kittleman & Associates
PATH – Senior Director, Donor Relations – Seattle, WA
PETA Foundation – Gift Planning Assistant (scroll down) – Norfolk, Va.
Planet Aid – Director of Development
Public Participation Project – Fundraiser – part-time
Rails to Trails Conservancy – Development Intern
Red Cross – Senior Officer, Disaster Fundraising
Rare Conservation – Manager, Fundraising (scroll down)
Society for Women’s Health Research – Fundraising Intern (scroll down)
- Director of Campaign Communications (pdf) – apply by Nov. 18 (note: deadline appears here as Dec. 3)
- Director, Research Operations (pdf) – apply by Nov. 27
- Development Research Analyst (pdf) – apply by Nov. 27
- Development Officer, Museum of African History – $89k-$115k – job ID: 12R-RM-297256-DEU-NMAAHC – apply by Nov. 28
- Major Gifts Officer, American Art Museum (pdf) - apply by Dec. 6
- Director of Development, Center for Education & Museum Studies (pdf) – apply by Dec. 7
University of Maryland Medical System – Development Coordinator – Baltimore, MD
University of Virginia – Student Affairs Development Officer – Charlottesville, Va. – apply by Dec. 4
Unknown nonprofit – Development Assistant – $11/hr – temporary position – Towson, MD – search managed by Office Team
USO (scroll down):
U.S. Pharmacopeia – Director/Vice President of Development
Vascular Disease Foundation – Development Director – $110k-$125k – apply today, Nov. 15
Virginia Health Care Foundation – Fund Development & Communications Coordinator (pdf) – Richmond, Va.
WETA – Officer, Foundation & Government Development
World Food Program – Development Officer for Grants (scroll down)
Interim Fundraising Professionals – positions available via Higher Talent, Inc.