State Farm – Public Affairs Specialist
Purple Strategies seeks Social Media Campaign Manager (pdf) to pitch, plan & execute best-in-class digital monitoring & engagement strategies – brand agency and/or political communications firm experience required – although it's not referenced in the description, we're told that you had best get them your resume by Mar. 2
We are Mario and press coverage is a koopa shell. Be our Yoshi – that’s enough to make us covet this Public Awesomeness Relations Manager post at ThinkGeek – but if you need more reason to apply, consider the fact that they actually make stuff like this.
- Jr. Web Project Manager
- Digital Public Affairs Strategist
- Managing Supervisor , Healthcare
- Senior Account Exec and Mid-level Professional, Sustainability with their Vox Global affiliate
Financial Services Institute – Membership Communications Manager (pdf) – seeking resumes showing 2-4 years of experience writing and a demonstrated ability to write in a way that moves a strong membership message, including facility in multiple formats such as long articles, blogs, short online pieces and marketing products.
Searches managed by Brainstorm Creative:
- Mystery employer – Online Marketing Coordinator – temp-to-perm - $20-$27/hr to $37k-$45k
- Unknown security advocacy organization – Online Marketing Coordinator – temp to perm – $23-$28/hr to $45k-$50k
- Anonymous environmental advocacy organization – Senior Manager of Online Marketing – temporary – $30-$45/hr
- Global hospitality concern that you can probably identify pretty easily – Senior Copywriter – consultant position – $40-$70/hr
Mystery GOP fundraising firm - Admin Assistant - Old Town location
Dept. of Education – Legislative Affairs Specialist – $62k-$115k – hob ID: OLCA-2012-0003 – apply by Feb. 27
Association for Psychological Science – Public Affairs Coordinator – seeking candidates with at least 2 years experience in (ideally science) journalism, communications, and/or public affairs.
National Roofing Contractors Association – PAC Manager – must be good on a ladder (we’re guessing)
American University – Program Manager, Public Policy and International Affairs Fellowship Program – $45k-$55k
National Association of Realtors
America’s Health Insurance Plans – Digital Media Coordinator
Pew Charitable Trusts
- Research Manager, Pew Center on the States
- Research Associate, Pew Center on the States
- Senior Research Associate, Pew Center on the States
- Manager, Campaign for America’s Wilderness
- Manager, Medical Device Initiative
General Motors – Public Policy Intern – Detroit, MI – and DC-based Federal & State Affairs Intern (scroll down)
Center on Budget & Policy Priorities
National Cooperative Business Association – President & CEO (scroll to bottom) – search managed by Kincannon Reed
National Association of Broadcasters – Manager, State Associations & Board Relations
Reading is Fundamental – Director, Corporate Partnerships & Cause Marketing
Best long-weekend wishes from your favorite™ public affairs jobs resource – we'll be back with a new post on Monday.