Space & defense contractor Aerojet, pioneer of rocketry, missile & jet propulsion technologies, seeks highly experienced Principal Congressional Liaison with a background that includes work related to DoD and NASA budget review and oversight.
Fresh from our friends at the British Embassy:
- Communications Officer – seeking candidates with at least two years experience in communications plus foreign affairs background/interest – $44k – apply by Feb. 16.
- Communications Interns, Summer 2012 (download pdf) – apply by Mar. 3
- More Summer Intern posts available – apply by Mar. 16
Architect of the Capitol – Admin Support Assistant – $46k-$60k- job ID: CER 2012-047-1 – apply by Feb. 27
Pitchers and catchers for your Washington Nationals start to report on Feb. 19 – we’re not sure if it’s too late to join them at Space Coast Stadium or here in DC:
- Kansas City Royals – Community Affairs & Publicity Assistant – part-time
- Pittsburgh Pirates – Manager, In-Game Entertainment
- New York Yankees – Scouting, Web & Stats Interns
- Individual Giving Coordinator – New York
- Communications Director, ACLU of South Dakota – Sioux Falls, SD
- Executive Director, ACLU of Indiana – Indianapolis, IN – apply by Apr. 6
- Legislative Advocate/Staff Attorney, ACLU of Iowa – Des Moines, IA
- Public Relations Manager
- Special Segments Producer, WAMU 88.5 – $20-$22/hr – apply by Feb. 15
- Director of Digital Media, WAMU 88.5 – $82k-$87k – apply by Feb. 29
- Program Coordinator and Research Associate – Prison Rape Project/Washington College of Law
Federal Communications Commission – Supervisory Public Affairs Specialist – $123k-$155k – job ID: DEU-OMR-2012-0005 – apply by Feb. 24
Your favorite™ public affairs jobs resource thanks you for your continued viewership and support. Be great.