Carnegie Endowment for International Peace
- Editor in Chief of the SADA Online Journal on Arab Reform – full- or part-time – June 4
- Social Media & Communications Assistant – June 4
- Director of Major Gifts (40069) – Boston, MA – June 4
- Media Relations Manager for the LEAF program (39964) – Arlington, Va. or New York – June 8
- Donor Relations Manager for Corporations or Foundations (40089) – Richmond or Charlottesville, Va. – June 10
British Embassy – Executive Assistant, Global Issues – $38k – June 6
Christopher Newport University – Assistant Director of Athletic Communications – Newport News, Va. – June 6
Goucher College – Development Assistant – Baltimore, MD – June 6
United Way – Manager, Visual Media – June 6
World Bank – Communications Associate – June 6
Assistant Director for Visitor Operations – $89k-$115k – job ID: CVC-2012-116 R1 – June 7
College of William & Mary – Public Relations/Web Specialist supporting the Virginia Institute of Marine Science – $33k – Gloucester, Va. – June 7
Greenpeace – Web & Email Content Producer – June 7
American University – Resource Coordinator, Law School – $38k-$42k – June 8
University of Virginia – Assistant Athletics Media Relations Director – $35k-$50k – Charlottesville, Va. – June 8
Healthcare trade association – Executive Assistant - seeking candidates with five years of high-level executive support experience, preferably on the Hill or in a lobbying or government relations firm – $70k-$80k – search managed by TRAK.
CommunicationWorks, a public affairs firm located specializing in promoting policy and programs for improvement in the areas of education, youth, and civil rights, seeks Associate with interest/experience in communications and/or education and education policy, youth issues, or related field, as well as web content management & social media skills.
Opportunities with various mystery employers via the Center for Shared Services:
Senior Associate, Government Relations with solid healthcare-related legislative experience and a passion for social justice.
Montgomery County Public Schools is looking for a Chief Engagement and Partnership Officer (search administrators job field or use keyword engagement), who will focus on family, community and business engagement and developing strategic partnerships that support the high-quality education of more than 146,000 students – apply by June 15.
The Association for Public Policy Analysis and Management is in search mode for a Communications Manager to handle a range of duties including member communications, web content management, and social media presence.
Several fresh opportunities available at George Washington University
- Development Coordinator – supports development/fundraising dept.
- Director of Communications – School of Public Policy/Public Administration
- Director of Communications – School of Media & Public Affairs
- Development Manager – Grad School of Political Management
- Alumni Relations Coordinator
- Associate Director of Development/Strategic Markets
- Employer Relations Assistant – apply today, June 4
Investment Company Institute – PAC Assistant
OMB Watch seeks Online Communications Manager with web, blog & social media skills and the ability to produce to produce concise, persuasive content – $32k
Join the International Justice Mission in their efforts to curb slavery, sexual exploitation & other forms of violent repression around the world – your background should include a mature orthodox Christian faith as defined by the Apostles’ Creed sought:
- National Director of Donor Engagement
- National Director of Foundations & Strategic Partnerships
- Director of Student Mobilization
- Director of Global Public Relations
- Web Designer
- Writer & Content Specialist
We would normally skip past a job with a title such as Vice President/Chief Revenue Officer – but we wouldn’t want any interested parties to miss this high-impact opportunity lead the entire digital, print, conferences sales, and new revenue generation functions for the Washington Post.
This just in: Council on Foreign Relations – Research Associate, Energy & National Security – mid $30k – New York
What are the odds you’ll be tapped for this Publications Coordinator post with the American Statistical Association?
Hattaway Communications – Research Associate – minimum of 3 years of experience utilizing research methodologies in an academic institution, polling firm, or research firm required.
New with Save the Children since our early May Humanitarian/Relief Special Edition:
- Associate Director for Design/Monitoring, Evaluation & Research
- Specialist, Information/Documentation & Communications for TOPS Project
- Coordinator, Emergency Operations – Westport, CT
- Emergency Grants Manager – temporary, largely field-based post
Two new spots available on the roster with your Washington Nationals:
Digital Media Coordinator for the Washington Capitals
simoneink, a PR & marketing firm serving luxury tourism and hospitality clientele, seeks Media Relations/Social Media Associate with 3-5 years relevant experience.
Your Monday career resource: meet representatives of more than 60 graduate schools in public affairs and related fields at the Idealist Grad Fair - June 20, 5:00-8:00 p.m. @ American University.