The University of Maryland seeks Communications Specialist for editorial/management duties for UMD Right Now web outlet – strong copyediting & social media skill-set desired – $38k-$47k – apply by Oct. 1
Your experience (at least four years worth) as an executive or administrative assistant supporting lobbyists, legislators, or policy makers sought for Executive Assistant to VP Federal Affairs post at un-named multinational company – to $60k – search managed by TRAK Services.
- Assistant Director, Marketing & Communications, School of Business – $65k-$75k
- Video Editor
- Program Assistant, Washington Mentorship Program – mid $30k
DDC Advocacy – Senior Interactive Strategist – seeking CVs that show 7+ years of strategic experience in the interactive space, with a focus on political online marketing and advertising, search marketing, usability and analytics
Pinkston Group – Account Coordinator – entry-level position with salary in the 30k range, DOE.
Latest with the Children’s National Medical Center
- Director, Corporate & Foundation Relations
- Assistant Director, Major Gifts
- Assistant Director, Stewardship
Conservation International – Executive Assistant for the Center for Environmental Leadership in Business unit
Feeding America – Chicago, IL
- President & CEO – min. of 15 years of leadership experience at the executive level of a large, complex, geographically dispersed organization required.
- Senior Writer & Communications Specialist – familiarity with nonprofit fundraising communication and online writing preferred.
Lockheed-Martin – Senior Manager, Promotion/Advertising Analysis – specialized knowledge of health industry & government regulatory communications, media placement/outreach sought.
Pew Charitable Trusts
- Admin Assistant, Health Group
- Associate, Cultural Data Project – Philadelphia, PA
- Senior Officer, International Policy – London, UK
Recently updated listings from Bloomberg/Bureau of National Affairs
- Research Analyst/Writer – knowledge of Environmental, Health & Safety Issues desired
- Legal Index Editor
- more editor/reporter posts available
Recently-posted opportunities with the American Diabetes Association – search here for more
- Manager, Online Fundraising & Engagement – New York
- Executive Director for New York City area
- Manager, Fundraising & Special Events – Madison, WI
- Manager, Fundraising & Special Events – Brookfield, WI
- event/fundraising/outreach Intern opportunities: Miami, FL – Birmingham, AL – San Antonio, TX – Columbia, SC – New York
William J. Clinton Foundation – New York
Government Affairs Associate w/ at least two years relevant experience.
Snallygaster DC debuts, brought to you by our friends from the Churchkey – Rustico – NRG empire. Proceeds support the great work of the Arcadia Center for Sustainable Food & Agriculture.