Women Thrive Worldwide seeks Senior Manager, Communications with background that includes at least 5-6 years of communications, PR or marketing, including online campaign management; experience directing interns & consultants preferred.
American University – Senior Admin Assistant at the Katzen Gallery of Art – $20/hr – apply by Oct. 9
The New America Foundation seeks Web Producer to work with policy staff throughout the organization to update & improve online content & presentation, as well as develop project-specific websites – knowledge of open source tools such as jQuery, Github, and charting libraries like Flot deemed a big plus.
Pew Charitable Trusts
- Admin Assistant, Pew Health Group
- Project Director/Editor for Stateline
- Program Assistant, Communications
The Southeastern Council of Foundations, a group of more than 360 grantmakers working together to promote and increase philanthropy in the Southeastern region states, seeks Director of Marketing & Communications to join them in Atlanta, GA – apply by Oct. 12
What’s new with our friends at the British Embassy? Let’s see:
- UK Trade & Investment Officer – $66k – apply by Oct. 7
- Congressional Advisor, Foreign Policy – $67k – apply by Oct. 14
- Asia Policy Advisor – $58k – apply by Oct. 21
- Communications, Visits & Events Officer – temporary post – supporting the Scottish Affairs Office – $16/hr – apply by Oct. 22
- Mail Room Operative – two positions available – $25k – apply by Oct. 10
- Crisis Management Intern and Scottish Affairs Intern – Spring 2013 posts – apply by Oct. 14
Time Warner Cable has a fresh call for a Vice President, Federal Affairs with established government & business relationships in the communications industry – Spring 2013 broadcast journalism Interns also sought for the DC bureau.
Communications Director – minimum of three years of public relations/communications experience required; knowledge of and experience with animal agriculture and policy issues a plus.
Prudential – PAC Manager – 3+ years work-related experience in PAC administration/management and fundraising required
Young America’s Foundation (scroll down)
- Program Officer, Public Relations
- Research Assistant – temporary post
- Development Officer – work location is the Reagan Ranch in Santa Barbara, CA; try not to let your co-workers back at Herndon HQ know just how pleasant that is.
Satellite wranglers Iridium Communications hope to draw highly experienced Associate Director, Strategic Communications into their orbit. Preference for candidates with roll up the sleeves and get it done approach and familiarity with The Right Stuff, Apollo 13 & Capricorn One.
Boutique hotelier Doyle Collection seeks PR/Marketing Manager for the Dupont Circle Hotel.
Life at the National Sporting Library and Museum in Middleburg, Va. sounds pretty plush to us, especially for their next Executive Director (we bet you have a fab office with great furniture and lovely woodwork) – search managed by Bryan & Jordan Consulting – apply by Oct. 29
Deadlines extended for opportunities at the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation in Princeton, NJ:
- Director, Media Relations – apply by Oct. 15
- Digital Analytics & Marketing Director – apply by Oct. 17
Finally, be sure to give our warmest regards to your co-workers Charlie & Dave when you start your work as Inside Sales Representative with your 2012 National League Eastern Division Champion Washington Nationals.
- Fort Belvoir Oktoberfest – Oct. 5-7
- Oktoberfest Reston – Oct. 5-7
- Virtue Feed & Grain Oktoberfest – Old Town Alexandria – Oct. 6
- Capitol City Mid Atlantic Oktoberfest – Arlington – Oct. 6
- Vienna Oktoberfest – Oct. 6
- Meridian Pint Oktoberfest Block Party – Columbia Heights – Oct. 6
- Germantown Oktoberfest – Clarksburg, MD – Oct. 6
- Trappetoberfest – Trappe, MD – Oct. 6
- Oktoberfest @ the Frontier Culture Museum – Staunton, Va. – Oct. 6