National Governors Association – Policy Analyst, Health Division – ideal candidate will be familiar with state policy & the role governors play in advancing a health policy agenda.
Graduate or advanced undergraduate students with coursework in econometrics & statistics are encouraged to check out this part-time Economics Analyst (scroll down) post with the Edison Electric Institute.
United Nations Foundation
- Admin Assistant, mHealth Alliance
- Raiser’s Edge Database Coordinator – apply by Dec. 4
- Associate, Partner Relations/Global Partnerships
National Center for Missing & Exploited Children – Marketing Director (pdf) – seeking candidates with significant experience in creating marketing, messaging, & brand-building; MBA a plus.
World Learning (search DC location)
Senior Director, Legislative Affairs – Ideal candidate will have at least 3 years legislative experience on Hill and/or direct lobbying, as well as knowledge of food & agriculture issues – search managed by Raffa
Education Trust – Communications Specialist – no slacking tolerated, as candidates should enjoy working in a dynamic, results-oriented environment in which expectations are high for both the quality and speed of work.
Previous experience with federal/postal community and/or retirement, pay benefits and aging policy is preferred for the next Legislative Director hire at the National Active & Retired Federal Employees Association.
- Membership Communications Specialist (40580) – apply by Dec. 28
- Donor Relations Manager (40571) – New York – apply by Dec. 4
- Digital Marketing Manager (40574) – Chicago, IL – apply by Dec. 28
- New Hampshire State Director (40569) – Concord, NH – apply by Jan. 4
Agency for International Development – Communications Specialist – $105k-$136k – job ID: AID-13-0037-ASH – apply by Dec. 13
Pew Charitable Trusts
- Senior Communications Officer, Government Performance
- Senior Communications Officer, Family Economic Security
- Senior Communications Officer, Fiscal Economic Policy
- Communications Manager, Center on the States
- Senior Communications Associate, Center on the States
- Senior Communications Associate/Digital Producer
- Senior Operations Specialist, Environment Group
National Education Association – Associate Director of Media Strategy – previous Capitol Hill, campaign, labor or public relations agency or journalism experience a plus.
George Washington University
New Media & Public Relations Assistant – demonstrated experience and high skill level in efficiently, accurately posting text- and multimedia-based content to web and social media platforms required.
From the sounds-cool-to-us department: Kimpton Hotels – Restaurant Public Relations Coordinator – part-time – looks like you’ll located at their sleek Urbana outpost
U.S. Chamber of Commerce – Scheduler & Admin Assistant – temp-to-hire opportunity