And right then, we knocked our lamp over, plunging us again into darkness. We're not sure what the lesson is on that, but, hey, let's be careful out there.
The Eurasia Foundation has a new call for an experienced Executive Assistant to support President and board activities – Knowledge of NIS region and fluency in an NIS language are desirable, as is living experience abroad.
United Nations Foundation
- Senior Campaign Officer – serves as chief fundraiser for the Nothing but Nets campaign – apply by Jan. 9
- Officer, Online Communications supporting the Better World Campaign – apply by Jan. 9
- Associate Director, Institute on Disability & Public Policy at the School of International Service – mid to high $70k
- Assistant Director for Programs, School of International Service – low to mid $50k – apply by Jan. 2
- Director, Southern Ocean Sanctuaries Campaign
- Research Manager, Safe Checking in the Electronic Age
- Program Director, Global Ocean Legacy
- Senior Associate, Philanthropic Partnership Group
- Director, Ending Overfishing in Europe Campaign – fluency in at least one non-English European language deemed essential – Brussels, Belgium
- and, since we used the wrong link when we posted this last week, here again is a Sydney, Australia-based Senior Communications Associate post supporting the Pew Environment Group
Use advanced search and job # 64204 or Livermore, CA location to start your journey west as Government Relations Officer at the Sandia National Laboratories.
Share Our Strength
Manager of Regulatory Affairs
Out of our usual orbit, of course – but we can't resist these neat opportunities from the historic preservation sector:
- Louisiana Landmarks Society – Executive Director – New Orleans, LA – apply by Jan. 7
- National Trust for Historic Preservation – Director of Visitor Experience & Programs for the famed Phillip Johnson Glass House – New Cannan, CT
- National Park Service – Exhibits/Restoration Specialist at the lovely Point Reyes National Seashore – two vacancies – $56k – job ID: PORE-13-802169-DEU-AMC – alternate listing here – apply by Dec. 24
World Resources Institute
- Associate Director – duties include special event and general fund raising, media relations, public relations, organization, admin/training
- Regional Event Specialist
- Intern – supporting marketing/fundraising activities
Lockheed-Martin – Senior Communications Manager (search req ID: 253114BR or public relations job class) – seeking a communications generalist with broad range of experience in a variety of communications disciplines and knowledge of defense industry
Cape Fox Corporation seeks Communications Manager to support their NAVAR affiliate’s DTRA Chemical and Biological Technologies Directorate contract, the less of what we hear about, the better – Manassas, VA
On that cheerful note, we leave you for your last-minute-shopping weekend; we'll probably list a presumably brief run of opportunities closing next week on Monday, and be back to regular operations later in the week. And have yourself a Merry Little Christmas now.