We think this The Associate Director, Office of the CEO post with APCO Worldwide, where you will have a high level of responsibility for managing projects, communication efforts and deliverables directly related to the CEO’s office, is new since just last week.
United Nations Foundation
- Deputy Director, Better World Campaign – apply today, Dec. 10
- Global Health Officer – apply by Dec. 18
- Program Associate, mHealth Alliance – apply by Dec. 18
- Associate, Online Communications/Special Initiatives – apply by Jan. 2
- Director, Family Planning 2020 Task Team
- Special Events Associate – New York – apply by Jan. 7
- Regional Market Consultant posts supporting the Global Alliance for Clean Cookstoves are available in Dhaka, Bangladesh – Nairobi, Kenya – Accra, Ghana – relevant local language skills required – apply by Jan. 15
State Dept. – Public Affairs Specialist – $74k-$97k – job ID: DS-2013-0088 – apply by Dec. 28
Council of Insurance Agents & Brokers – Government Affairs Associate/PAC Administrator – ideal candidate will have at least two years of relevant Capitol Hill/government relations experience
The Medicaid and CHIP Payment & Access Commission is seeking a Director of Communications with at least 10-15 years of specialized experience working in communications related to health policy.
Brookland could be your new workday destination with these posts at Providence Hospital:
- Assistant Director, Alumni Relations – apply by Dec. 12
- Annual Fund Coordinator, Law School – apply by Jan. 2
Here’s a handy instructional video to get you set for your work as Public Affairs Specialist at the Bureau of Printing & Engraving – $51k-$67k – job ID: 2013-026D – apply by Dec. 14
DC Office of the State Superintendent of Education – Communications & Community Outreach Manager – $88k-$123k – apply by Dec. 21
American Psychological Association
- Director of Congressional Relations
- Director of Field & State Operations/Government Relations
- Communications Specialist – $36k-$53k – more of a customer service post
Safety Net Hospitals for Pharmaceutical Access
Campaign Strategist/Director of Engagement – deep understanding of gorilla & traditional marketing, and significant understanding of public policy required – even Koko is shaking her head on this one – San Diego, CA
* Obviously, we won't be taking our own advice, as usual. #wherecanIgetsomeXanax?