Afternoon update: we just stumbled across this fresh Director, Presidential Communications post with George Washington University sporting a Sunday, Feb. 17 application deadline.
McBee Strategic seeks Graphic Designer with at least three years professional experience, thorough knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, and some experience w/ HTML coding to join them in their sleek-looking offices.
The Economic Policy Institute, a think tank focusing on the economic well-being of America’s low- and moderate-income families, is seeking a Director of Communications who will captain a 10-person communications team charged with ensuring the economic experiences of U.S. workers and policies to advance shared prosperity are central in the ongoing public debate on economics.
We have it on good authority that TechAmerica is still actively recruiting for this Senior Director, International Tax and Trade Policy post – your 6+ years experience should include substantive work in tax policy and international affairs.
Pew Charitable Trusts
- International Policy Associate, Environment Group
- Admin Assistant, Environment Group
- Senior Communications Officer, Health Initiatives
- Officer, Drugs & Medical Devices
- Project Director, Global Ocean Legacy – Paris, FR
- Admin Assistant, Global Ocean Legacy – London, UK
It’s been too long since we’ve checked in with our special relationship pals at the British Embassy:
- Internal Communications Advisor – $50k – apply by Feb. 19
- Executive Assistant, UK Trade & Investment – $38k – apply by Feb. 24
- Business Development Associate, UK Trade & Investment – $44k – apply by Feb. 24
- Senior Policy Analyst, Economics – $50k – apply by Feb. 28
- Corporate Services Officer – part-time – $15k – apply by Mar. 3
American Society of Hematology
- Annual Meeting Publications Assistant
- Communications Associate
- Communications Specialist
Corporate Relations Coordinator
- Government Relations & Scientific Affairs Assistant
- Meetings Coordinator
- Web Assistant
Fancy yourself a player in the food/hospitality sector? Director of Seafood Engagement, Business & Industry for the World Wildlife Fund sounds like something you should take a look at. We’ll take a lunch at Johnny’s Half Shell or Hank’s as thanks for steering this your way.
- Corporate Outreach Coordinator
- Publications Marketing & Advertising Manager
- Community Manager, Online Communications
- Office Coordinator, Federal Affairs
Will you make the roster as Coordinator, Community Relations & Communications for your Washington Nationals? Intern and game-day support posts also available.
Or perhaps the beautiful game is more your thing, in which case your 1-2 years experience in digital communications or marketing and facility with Drupal, HTML, Facebook & Photoshop merit you for consideration as Digital Coordinator for DC United – Spanish language skills preferred.
Mark your calendar for the DC Whiskey Walk, Saturday, March 9. Best wishes for a good cheer and little-to-no displeasure, ill-will or unhappy incident this weekend from your favorite™ public affairs jobs resource.