The Personalized Medicine Coalition educates and advocates the public and policy makers on new methods of molecular analysis to better manage a patient’s disease or predisposition to disease – seeking Public Affairs Manager with 3-5 years relevant communications experience, including strong writing/editing skills and health policy background.
The Joyful Heart Foundation seeks dedicated & creative Marketing & Communications Manager to join them in their mission to help heal, educate and empower survivors of sexual assault – broad communications & marketing skill-set required – New York
Chlopak, Leonard, Schechter seeks Interns for the Fall 2013 term, w/ mid-August start date – paid positions; full- & part-time available – foreign language & social media skills a plus
California Democrat member of congress seeks part-time Intern this Fall – part-time
The School of the Cathedral of Mary Our Queen is in search of a Marketing & Alumni Relations Manager to develop and implement a targeted, segmented marketing and communications plan in support of the school’s mission, enrollment goals, and developing brand equity and awareness – Baltimore, MD
Marriott seeks Manager, Public Relations for their Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center property at National Harbor – proficiency with Vocus, AP style, & PR Newswire, along with travel, tourism, hospitality, or entertainment fields, will move your CV to the top of the list.
The Papal Foundation seeks Communications Specialist with 3-5 years related experience, preferably with faith-based organizations, and a commitment to Catholicism.
George Mason University
- Director of Development & Advancement for the Association of Writers & Writing Programs – $65k-$85k – apply by July 12
- Director of Communications & External Relations, Engineering School – apply by July 24
- Graphic Designer – part-time, temporary into December – $15-$20/hr – apply by July 8
- Advancement Assistant, National Postal Museum (pdf) – apply by July 5
Director, Foundation Relations (pdf) – apply by July 17[this job appears to have been filled or withdrawn]
- Major Gifts Officer, National Portrait Gallery (pdf) – apply by July 18
- Associate Director for Advancement, Archives of American Art (pdf) – New York – apply by July 3
Two Production Assistant, Vacation Relief opportunities available w/ C-SPAN – schedule flexibility a must
USA TODAY is seeking an Affiliate Assistant Editor for their Sports Digital Properties portfolio
Environmental Defense Fund
- Director, Political Affairs
- Development Assistant – San Francisco, CA
- Tom Graff Diversity Fellowship, US Climate Political Affairs – $45k – proficiency in Spanish strongly preferred
American Heart Association – Project Coordinator, Government Relations – two years legislative, regulatory or advocacy related experience preferred, along with content management/HTML skills
Research Associate for the Weldon Cooper Center for Public Service – $55k-$75k – Charlottesville, Va.
And finally, this temporary Admin Assistant post supporting the Forensic Case Management Team in the Behavioral Healthcare Division of Arlington County is pretty well outside our normal range of focus here, but the subject matter seems by turns both potentially interesting and distressing – $13-$22/hr – apply by June 27