Strategic communications & advocacy firm GMMB seeks Senior Communications Professional to support their education policy team – 7-10 years relevant experience required. Check back later for Fall 2013 Intern opportunities.
The Industry Council for Tangible Assets, the national trade association for the rare coin, currency, and precious metals industry, seeks experienced Executive Director (pdf) to lead public affairs, communications, member services and long-range strategic planning efforts; will also serve as Administrator of the Coalition for Equitable Regulation and Taxation, the group’s lobbying arm.
Fresh opportunities with Food & Water Watch:
- Senior Communications Associate – requires at least four years of communications experience preferably linked to issue campaigns
- Communications Assistant – one year of previous communications experience or internship strongly preferred
- Creative Director – 5-8 years of experience of relevant communications/design experience sought – apply here
- Director of Messaging – 5 years of communications experience preferred, as well as a working knowledge issues related to fiscal conservatism – apply here
- Online Media Coordinator/Communications Assistant – 1-2 years of communications experience preferred – apply here
- several more communications, admin & program jobs are available
- Advertising Reporting Coordinator
- Associate Publisher for their new Defense One property
- Coordinator of Programming & Content Development for the AtlanticLIVE events series
- Editor for The Sexes
- General Manager – will build and lead a new service involving the study of Washington influence
- Lifestyle Reporter for Quartz – New York (SoHo, to be exact)
This may be a bit outside of our normal focus, but Teach for All seeks an Associate, Regional Growth Strategy & Development to help expand the organization’s reach in North America & worldwide – DC, New York, London or Hong Kong
These appear to be new with Center for American Progress since last month’s think tanks jobs special edition:
- Special Assistant, Health Policy
- Special Assistant, Economic Policy
- Policy Manager with Campus Progress
Federal Home Loan Bank of Atlanta – Director of Government Relations – DC-based – see also main careers page here
Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (scroll down)
- Regional Press Secretary
- several digital management & graphic design opportunities as well as field-based and DC-based campaign management & finance positions are also available
Alexandria City Public Schools – Public Relations Specialist – $60-$74k – original listing is from mid-May, but it’s recently been referenced in the Post career pages.
Montgomery County Business Roundtable – Communications Specialist – part-time – $25/hr – apply by Aug. 9
Mystery leading global professional services firm – searches managed by Paladin Staffing
- PR Writer w/ Federal government experience – $45-$53/hr
- Content Strategy & Planning Manager – $32-$42/hr
- Integrated Marketing Manager – 30 hrs/week, 10 week term – $45-$55/hr – work from home
Director of Outreach & Advocacy – background in congressional relations, health care, and familiarity of the Affordable Care Act deemed helpful; mastery of grassroots advocacy, excellent writing ability and an understanding of public policy-making process are essential.
Scroll to find these Chicago-based cavity-fighting opportunities with the American Dental Association
- Manager, Digital Content & Writing for the coming-this-Fall Center for Professional Success
- Manager, Digital Media/Communications & Analytics
- Health Policy Researcher
- Associate Director for Health Sciences – provides legislative & regulatory expertise to government affairs office – Nashville, TN
- Communications Specialist supporting UT’s Institute for Public Service – Knoxville, TN
- Graphic Designer – $12/hr – Chattanooga, TN
On a related note, the All England Tennis Club seeks Community & Foundation Manager – London, UK – apply by July 19
Monday's job resource: links to the career/employment pages of 32 organizations related to the United Nations Development Group.