Now on to today's new finds:
Sage Communications seeks highly ambitious PR Account Exec with 3-5 years of relevant agency, technology and/or government PR experience experience.
MSL Group seeks a Senior Account Exec to support their heathcare practice – 4+ years of experience in healthcare-related PR in an agency, corporate or nonprofit setting required, as well as a strong understanding of the relationship between traditional PR and online/digital technology and social media.
New at NAFSA/Association of International Educators:
Communications Intern for the Fall term – duties could include web content development, drafting press releases, research, media list management & pitching. Sharp copy-editing skills a must.
Program Assistant, Malaria Vaccine Initiatives shows up under recently added jobs at PATH, an international nonprofit organization that transforms global health through innovation and high-impact + low-cost solutions.
American Cancer Society
Intern, Public Affairs – paid postion
- Iowa Democrat – Staff Assistant
- Rep. Tom Petri (R-WI) – Executive Assistant
- Office of the House Chief Admin Officer – Financial Assistant – $41k-$47k – apply today, July 24
- Rep. Patrick Meehan (R-PA) – Intern – apply by July 29
- Rep. Dave Camp (R-MI) – Interns
- Rep. John Lewis (D-GA) – Interns
Latest opportunities w/ the Clinton Foundation in New York:
- Development Assistant
- Development Associate, Annual GivingDirector of Development and Program Assistant supporting the Clinton Health Matters Initiative
- Development Officer, Annual Giving
- Development Officer, Events
We think this Account Exec/Senior Account Exec post supporting the healthcare practice at APCO Worldwide is new, as well.
- Program Coordinator – apply by July 25
- Communications Manager – low $40k – apply by Aug. 7
- Events Intern
Sallie Mae – Manager, Government Relations – PAC management & political compliance work appear to be major components of the position
National Foundation on the Arts & Humanities – Media Arts Specialist – $74k-$97k – job ID: NEA-KMc-13-928406 – apply by July 25
Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- Director of Development
- Director of Development and Executive Director of the CFF’s Virginia chapter – Richmond, Va.
GlobalSolutions.org – Internships available in a variety of disciplines
University of Maryland – Director of Communications for the School of Public Policy – apply by Aug. 8