Before you dive in, please note our Saturday extra and Sunday's set of previously noted opportunities closing this week.
869) Gate Gourmet, self-assessed leading provider of above-the-wing services (i.e., airline food) and other travel-related hospitality services, seeks Manager, Corporate Communications to join them in Reston, Va.
870) The Financial Accountability & Corporate Transparency Coalition – an assembly of 100 civil society representatives from small business, labor, government watchdog, faith-based, human rights, anti-corruption, public-interest, & international development organizations – seeks Communications Director to publicize their findings.& promote the group.
871) The GAVI Alliance seeks U.S. Representative (scroll to find) to lead outreach to the Administration, Congress, civil society organizations, partners and other key stakeholders in support of the group’s work providing immunization & vaccines world worldwide – search managed by Russell Reynolds Associates – apply by Sept. 9
872) Moroch, a full-service, independent marketing and communications agency with a name that’s just one letter different from the ancient Ammonite god and noted Milton bad guy, seeks Communications Specialist to join the team in Norfolk, Va. Moloch, on the other hand, doesn’t seem to be hiring right now, which is probably a good thing for all concerned.
873) American Chemical Society – Senior Marketing Manager – web/online communications focus
874) American Jewish World Service – Public Engagement Officer – New York
875-876) Burson-Marsteller – opportunities with their Direct Impact affiliate
Strategic Communications Lead supporting DoD Transition to Veterans Program Office
878) CBS News – Political Reporter (search DC location or req ID 15431BR) for CBSNews.com
879) Center for Education Reform – Director of Communications – search managed by Talent Market
880) The Century Foundation – Director of Media Relations – New York
881) Children’s Hospital – Development Assistant supporting the Sheikh Zayed Institute for Pediatric Surgical Innovation
882) CNN – Associate Producer (search DC location or req ID 138327BR)
883-885) Conservation International
887) CSX Corp. – Specialist, Federal Affairs – PAC management focus – apply by Sept. 5
888) Food & Drug Administration – Visual Information Specialist – $74k-$97k – job ID: HHS-FDA-DE-13-941557 – apply by Aug. 28
889) Freedom House – Intern, Internet Freedom
890) Freedom to Marry – Director of Media Relations – New York
891) George Washington University – Director of Communications & Marketing for the School of Media & Public Affairs – $61k-$85k
892-893) International City/County Management Association
- Assistant to the Director of Institutional Giving
- Individual Campaigns Assistant
- National Advancement Assistant
Director of Communications – Baltimore, MD
900) Mine Safety & Health Administration – Supervisory Program Information Specialist – $123k-$155k – job ID: DE-13-MSHA-071 – apply by Sept. 3
901) Mystery Rosslyn-based trade association – Government Affairs Assistant – temp-to-perm – $13-$14/hr to start – search managed by Beacon Hill Staffing
902) National Archives – Supervisory Public Affairs Specialist – $89k-$115k – job ID: JD942281DAM – apply today, Aug. 26
903-904) National Parks Foundation
Senior Manager, North America Media Relations – Los Gatos, CA
906) Nevada Policy Research Institute – Development Director – Las Vegas, NV – search managed by Talent Market
907) Norfolk Southern – Manager, Government Relations – Richmond, Va.
908) PBS – Associate Director, General Audience Publicity
909) Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America – Executive Assistant, Communications
910) Philips – Senior Director, Government Relations – supporting their lighting solutions unit
911) Raytheon – Communications Lead, Mission Support Systems – Secret clearance desirable, but not required
- Political Program Coordinator
- Senior Community Political Organizer – DC or Minneapolis, MN
- Communications Coordinator – DC; New York; Chicago, IL; Los Angeles, CA; or San Francisco, CA
916) The Thomas Jefferson Partnership Fund – Development Manager – organization supporting Thomas Jefferson H.S. for Science & Technology
917-918) University of Maryland/Baltimore, School of Medicine
- Public Relations Specialist supporting the Dept. of Epidemiology & Public Health – contract status position – apply by Aug. 30
- Director of Development, Dept. of Neurosciences
920) Westat – Health Communications Specialist
921) Wiley Rein LLP – Admin Floater
922) … and finally: Honolulu could be your new work-day home as Legal & Legislative Assistant for the ALCU of Hawaii – apply by Oct. 1
923) … and finally, part 2: applications open Sept. 1 (and close Nov. 15) for Summer Strategic Communications Intern opportunities with our prying pals at National Security Agency.