American Association of Anatomists – Communications Manager – your 6-8 years of experience working in the non-profit or association industry should include proficiency with social media tools and Google Analytics.
When you’re not dockside, Manassas, Va. is your workday home as Communications Director (pdf) for the National Safe Boating Council – low $40k – three years relevant experience required – and, we’ll do our part: wear your life jackets, folks!
The Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine and their fast-paced, ambitious, and tenacious communications department seek Staff Writer/Editor – experience w/ technical or medical writing a plus, as well as familiarity w/ plant-based nutrition.
Fresh opportunities with the Center for Science in the Public Interest:
- Director of Health Promotion Policy – seeking candidates with Master’s, Ph.D., M.D., J.D. or other relevant graduate degree, and at least ten years of experience in a leadership role in the public health field
- Senior Nutrition Policy Manager – strong research and analytical skills are musts; relevant advanced degree preferred
Abel Communications seeks 5-to-10-years-experienced Account Manager – we’re not sure if you have choice of Baltimore, MD or Harrisburg, PA office location
AARP (scroll to find, or use advanced search & job #)
- Social Media Community Manager (12456694)
- Campaign Outreach Project Manager, Graphic Design (12456870)
- Associate State Director, Texas (12456698) – exact TX location unspecified
Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf – Social Media & Online Community Specialist (pdf) – knowledge of or willingness to learn American Sign Language will be required
New since just last week w/ Edelman PR:
Torn between two lovers, feeling like a fool – OK, OK; this two-bossed Dual Department Assistant post with Destination DC isn’t quite all that dramatic, but just remember this: it’s certainly easier to break up with one significant other than to drop half of your job responsibilities – $32k-$35k – apply by Oct. 22
Gallup – Public Relations Specialist
Volunteer Fairfax – Communications Manager – $37k-$42k – apply by Oct. 15
American Society of Clinical Oncology
Director of Development & Communications – on a related note, 60 Minutes did one of their typical excellent & distressing takes on the topic last night
George Washington University
- Assistant VP of Development, School of Arts & Sciences
- Marketing Specialist supporting the Executive and Professional Education Program of the School of Media & Public Affairs – apply today, Sept. 30
- Admin Coordinator, Study Abroad Program – $53k-$59k – apply today, Sept. 30